@koshka
Active 20 hours, 38 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Gabriel didn’t say it out loud, but his thoughts muttered death threats.
Every time Gabriel starts hating on someone who could even possibly dislike Lucy, let alone attack her, I just start cackling. 😂🤣 Actually I cackle at everything.
Also Gabriel has a really loud inner world, lots of rushing thoughts, and I like how consistently pushy h…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
I disappeared for a couple hours, and I come back to plenty of stuff to read, nice. I wish this happened more often.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @keilah-h
Gabriel
Gabriel’s blood boiled in his veins. That devilish imp was the one who greeted them at the beginning with his smile of swamp yellow teeth. This sick game they were forced to play was most likely of his conjuring. Now he dared to get so close to Lucy. He kept the arm that Lucy gripped still, but his other…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Lucille
Lucy didn’t reply right away. Instead she gave the creature a long, strange look. The kind of look she gave a hawk as it sat brooding somewhere over a flock of doves, or a homeless person trying to scare children on their way home from school. The creature’s words didn’t make sense, but they felt somewhat meani…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
LOL I can hear the exact tone Lucy uses
Quiet, enunciated, hint of Southern, probably with a funny lilt? XD
btw Huntress probably isn’t awake yet? so for her it’d be more like lying on the floor, not sitting. But ehh maybe I should just have her be awake and disoriented, either way works.
Okay! Yeah I figured she could have been eit…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Lucille
The man led them to a broken-up place along the labyrinth wall, crowned with ivy – the same place Gabriel and Lucy had come from.
Rain fell lighter than before, tracking in little streams over the door’s threshold. The door was still open. Sickly orange light flickered inside, beside the locked doors Gabriel a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
lololololol!
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
But hey, the labyrinth shifts all the time. We don’t have to picture the same thing unless the characters are in the same place at the same time.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
So maybe we say they exited from something that looks like a building, kinda overgrown and broken up,  coming out through the wall? That could track with where Gabriel and Lucy ended up. We can just say Soldier thought it was a building because they entered the tower and it feels like a building inside, but when you exit it, it’s li…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h @hybridlore @theducktator @loopylin @anyoneinterestedinRangers
Ok, while I’m thinking about it…
***
Interviewer: So Dwogin, what do you think about Travenor’s friendship with Vanere?
Dwogin: You mean that scout? They’re friends? What am I s’posed to think about that? I don’t understand why this is a…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
I was planning to, but I don’t think I will. My schedule is probably going to be really packed. But I’ll be interested in hearing how it goes!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAGGING ME!!! Usually I’d get notifs for it, but I’ve changed emails, and haven’t been able to switch emails yet, so I wouldn’t have known if you hadn’t tagged me.
I’m right here:Â https://crazywritingweek.com/u/x4z5fbr9nhdx/user/profile/home
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Rory
He wondered if blood loss was getting to the boy’s head. He stared at him for a long moment, trying to gauge his awareness. “I’m a first born,” he repeated, slowly.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
He would be mad…
I feel like we all have that character who traipses through life missing every gunshot to the head. Oh, a joy to be them.
I feel like my charrie Silvanis just takes all the bullets to the head and is somehow still alive. His will to live is to annoy me.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
I doubt I have time.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
we could do it in a circle, whaley triggers you and you trigger me, etc.
I think we should leave it here for several reasons.
1. making new posts on KP tends to be glitchy and people don’t get tagged or images don’t work.
2. everyone knows this one does work, and what we are doing is completely sharing art
3.…[Read more]
- Load More
