@koshka
Active 18 hours, 25 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Lolol. Okay, my charrie is in time out right now. So you can chat it up with Gabriel.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Lucille
Lucy nodded, although her hands began to shake.
The fear of being lost had come back, triggered by questioning herself. If she had confused Gabriel without meaning to, without doing anything, how long would it be before she did something wrong?
The pressure would come and she would snap, and that would be that.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
Oh whatever, everyone’s art is good, and we’re all in different skill stages. I LOVE your art, and I’m not lying, the cartoon stuff is really so cute, (especially thinking of the little french(?) couple that you draw.)
Aww!! So cute!
Wow, the wing structure on that guy is super unique!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Frankiiiiieee! Stay tall and strong, buddy. Don’t give in to the light. 😟
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
Y’all’s art is so cool!! And now I’m intimidated because it’s all so good. Not to mention everyone gets better every time they post.
I don’t have my art stuff accessible tonight but I’ll find something to take a picture of tomorrow.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Also guys we have a wheel of cheese apparently, this seems like a prime opportunity for it to roll away and cause a commotion. Like we could have a runaway cheese chase. I’m kidding lol.
I will not deny that crossed my mind. The ridiculousness of my own character’s possessions is not lost on me. If there is a food fight, we w…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Hey Min!! Good to have you and Flax!Moth
Moth looked up. He flicked his antenna, still hidden under his flaxen curls.
The boy across from them fell back, restraining himself from saying anything else, and averted his shy, pale eyes.
“It’s cheese.” Moth carved out a large chunk of it with a spoon. He broke it…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle posted an update 9 months ago
Hello and Welcome to KP! So excited to meet you!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
RoryÂ
“Of course first borns are normal. Why wouldn’t they be? Do you think I’m not normal?” He was genuinely confused.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
lol, thx. Really? We just got rain. Pouring rain.
Oh cool! Love the watercolor. I really like the clothing design one! So cool!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
Nope, just anything. It’s kind of like the snowball fight, except you go in order… if that makes sense.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
sure!
@grcr you tag min after submitting yours, min you tag @whalekeeper to start the circle over again. (unless someone else jumps in before that. XD)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Rory
he furrowed his brow. How to explain… “They’re first born, but they’re the best of the best. They’re the ones who see everything, they are… are cruel…” he tested out the word, knowing he had heard it somewhere recently. “They make sure the soldiers stay in line, and if you get sent to Agent command, you don’t come back.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Rory
“Sorry…” He furrowed his brow, “They’re everywhere. They’re just… the Agents. You know what Agents are, don’t you?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
RoryÂ
“The Agents,” he looked at Dante oddly. How could he not know something so fundamental.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
Ugh, let’s try again.
@elishavet-pidyon  @whalekeeper
Here’s mine. It’s just something random I drew in my “creepy sketchbook” (so named by a friend who saw me drawing pages of hands and fingers) It was a contrast study on youth vs. maturity. I really like it, but that might just be me.
@grcr you’re next!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months ago
Well duh, lol, I meant when Rowing started up again. 🙃
Well good, I’m glad you are able to have a position, even if it’s not the one you wanted. And maybe by this spring you’ll be back up, who knows! Hey, that’s something you can tell yourself. Your mind says to loose weight and brings up coxing as an excuse. You tell it that if you eat,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Rory
“I used to get them,” Rory said. “Sometimes I sort of still do, but not the same. When I was little I’d wake up in a cold sweat, trying not to scream. Now I just open my eyes and keep it all inside. They make some allowances when you’re young. Not when you’re as old as I am.” He shuddered.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @loopylin
Gabriel Mai
“Someone being interesting doesn’t make them more or less valuable or even lovable. I don’t care if you’re the most boring person in the universe, I care, and will protect you until I can see you safely home. And you are interesting, at least I think so.”
- Load More
