@koshka
Active 17 hours, 34 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Have you ever written self inserts? in the forum Topic of the Week 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Great question!
I think we all put little bits of ourselves in our characters. It’s how we make sure they’re human. I relate to pretty much all my brainchildren, although some more than others and it can be in obscure ways.
In my old WIP Kingdom of Shadows wich I unfortunately never finished, the first mc was supposed to be like me. B…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
@keilah-h, I think her Changeling stripes are white. I looked at the Hero Forge on Unvale, and they were white there, but also on your other drawings I feel like they weren’t quite white.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Little bit of lore, Wond does actually have guns by the time of Gabriel’s story. In fact, they’re actually well-known in the rest of the world, and about the same technology level as WW1 and WW2. However, Gabriel’s country is an island that was cut off from the rest of the world over 200 years ago, and most the records about the rest of…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
It’s MONDAYYYYYYYY!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Thank God you caught it early! I’ll be praying for you and your family.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
He’s joking but Flax doesn’t need to know that. XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 4 weeks ago
He looks great though! The shading and blending is supper smooth and the contrasts are neat. I really didn’t notice his eyebrows.
But I totally get what you mean about there being no “undo” button.” I love traditional art, the sensory experience of drawing and painting as much as the actual result, but the point of no return is scary to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 4 weeks ago
*Sigh* Sometimes I hate traditional art and that there is no “Undo” button.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 4 weeks ago
So um…I made a rookie mistake with his eyebrows…

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Who else is here?
Keilah makes the occasional appearance, but otherwise it’s just us!
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Oh, Flax XD
Moth
Moth furrowed his brow, the slightest smile tugging at his mouth. “I see you know more about being a prince than I do. Perhaps you’ll change your tune in single combat.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Okay I don’t want to post any scenes yet but I technically drafted those words, Ruth and Loops! So I’m officially stocked with snowballs.
You asked for it!! x5 ❄️
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
BABYSITTING 👶🏻
Onnendel is a decent babysitter, despite being blind. He loves kids. Has an awesome intuition about when they’re up to trouble, and can miraculously keep them in order. They generally like him too. He likes to gaslight them into thinking he can see. Keeps things simpler.
Dwogin is actually not a horrible babysitter. He knows many…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Power be like: *sneaks in, looks around, randomly drops cool looking guy*
Does he have a backstory? Or just a random thing?
-
Power replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 4 weeks ago

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 4 weeks ago
It’s adorable and perfect thank you so much I love it!
Embroidery can be a pain to illustrate. You did a great job! All the details, his expression and scarring, are right. My little Slovak-Slavic boy. I love him. It’s lovely. Thank you again!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 4 weeks ago
no worries! It’s really cool looking!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Awww! So cute!!
I have seen it!! Personally I thought the theology on one of the short films was a little wonky, but yeah, I’ve watched everything on there. It’s amazing!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
oh, poor Lucy
I will patiently await Monday.
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel left her alone, standing and turning to the other three. He cleared his throat, “Would you care to explain exactly what you are and what that imp took?”
- Load More
