@keilah-h
Active 12 hours, 14 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7127
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @grcr @ellette-giselle @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @trailblazer @hybridlore @rae @anyone-else-idk-lol
Possible (probable) scene for Book #2 of my fantasy series idea🤭
let me know what y’all think👀
The Mercenary camp seemed naught much fond of having guests.
Couldn’t they at the very least be w…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper
Thank you! Maybe I should have tucked Alan’s elbow under the gate.@keilah-h
Thanks for the tip on arm length! -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint @Liberty @Hybridlore @Koshka @elishavet-pidyon @Keilah-h
NEXT SECTION!!!
“So, what do you think we’ll encounter in Clonabay?” Rolf asked.
“Sin and darkness,” Leon replied in a low voice.
Rolf glanced over his shoulder. “I hope Roland’s alright. I’ve seen him get hurt plenty of times, and this is about th…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @koshka HIIIII!!!
Yessss Callan is…not good XD yall want me to post another scene?
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Hi gang!!!
SOOO As the title says I started writing again! Yay!
I just couldn’t get away from my series yall…I tried with the old Peter Pan story (which I love) but I just couldn’t get away from my WIP. But that’s ok cuz im finally getting words again!!!
I came up with an idea thats kinda working now! Writing all the scenes for one…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I really like them, they’re good!! Nice job!!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay. You kind of confirmed my suspicions (room for improvement 👍), but I’m glad Alan’s arms look fine to you. Thank you!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Thank you all of you!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay…. I could wait I day.
Glad you found that interesting!!
Have you read the latest section I posted yesterday? I couldn’t tell from the feedback how far you still were. (trying to figure out how long I need to pause.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Awesome, thank you!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago

@ellette-giselle @whaley @keilah-h @theducktator @stephie
Finished a drawing of Alan and Martha! I meant to post this yesterday, but couldn’t log into Kingdom Pen for some reason. But now here it is!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Arcane and Alder are good name switches! I like them. Also, are you going to keep the Payne and Pythonos references? I think you should; when you publish your book people will be like “oh, this is an expansion on that universe.”
I think I will keep the Payne/Pythonos. I agree, it would be cool!!!!
Thanks, they fit really well and I lik…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Not sure. It’s been going on ever since they hit the new town.
Maybe page 14?
I’ll have to look if you can’t find it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I don’t know if that’ll be helpful (if you mean drafting for war). You can’t exactly change your author name to a man’s….and even if you did, they’d probably try to draft “him” lol.
Oh not to a man’s! Just not my name so that I’ll be untrackable. An alias.
lso, your recent chapters were great! It’s good to see that more and more of…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @hybridlore @theducktator @keilah-h @theshadow @anyone-else
Thank you everyone for your comments on the doc!!
The reason I haven’t added anything new is because I moved it all to Reedsy. Reedsy will professionally typeset it all, and have a more professional look to it, and I like Reedsy better for writing.
The point of…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
It just sounds so much better than “looked”. XD
@shadow @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @theducktator @savannah-grace2009 @sorry-if-i-forgot-anyone-😢
Next two chapters! 😆 I’m fairly pleased with these. Chapter 13 (Alec’s first POV!) may need to be extended a bit, but it certainly ups the stakes a bit. At…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Happy late birthday!!!!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint @Liberty @Hybridlore @Koshka @elishavet-pidyon @Keilah-h
Just a heads up to y’all, if KP is acting up and you don’t get tagged, I normally post a section every morning, (save Sunday) baring assassination, the women’s draft (in which case I will go under ground and change my author’s name), or an opportunity…[Read more]
- Load More
