@keilah-h
Active 17 hours, 28 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@stephie @keilah-h @theducktator @loopylin @theshadow @whalekeeper
Messed up the last link. The correct one is in my previous post on here.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @keilah-h @theducktator @loopylin @theshadow @whalekeeper
Here we go. Are you ready?
I think you can tell what direction I’m going with this, but I want to hear your thoughts before we see what Alan does. What do you think Alan should do and why?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
Oh boy, get ready Y’all.
NEXT SECTION
Three days passed. The girl was soon up and well, with only a slight cough and sore throat to remind her of the cold. The rest of the alley children were starting to relax in their new home. Their eyes lost the ha…
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yess!!!! Please participate! I’d love to have my favorite-KPer-to-snowball participate! Especially if we’re on the same team. You write a LOT.
@help-I’m-out-of-tags
Sure thing! @power @raxforge @trailblazer @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @keilah-h @jonas
@calyhuge @theshadow @mineralizedwrit…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
ME TOO!
Writing that line melted me. lololol.
I just so love her personality.
And yes, his name was Aaron. *wipes tear away*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I agree…it did get a little info dumpy lol
Again it isn’t edited…and the details about Andromeda are mostly in the prologue and will be revealed little by little in later chapters (if everything stays according to plan hahaha!)
I know…me too…I feel like when I started it when she was little, it felt…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I think you did.
btw so you’ve been stalking us the entire time?
Welllll I thought about adding a couple, and I typically like knowing what’s happened before I join anything. I don’t know if I’m going to add the couple though, because their compatibility is still an open debate in my mind.
Yeppers peppers, no problem!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @theducktator @liberty @ellette-giselle
*sits back and watches as the chaos and questions unfold*
And yes, Liberty, Hans hates Jews and is the main villain of my first novel (and other novels as well…he’s the main villain in several of my WW2 WIP ideas).
and yes, Elishavet, Hans’ entire life has been pretty…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
NEXT SECTION
The next morning, the adults were up bright and early, surprisingly before the children. “Amelia, why don’t you join us girls in the kitchen,” Sabina said when Amelia and Joseph appeared. “We can work on the big breakfast for the children.”
“Oh…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow @keilah-h @theducktator @rae @kyronthearcanin
that would be cool! I’ve been so dead to KP like for half a year, I’ve been so busy 😂😭. And I’m kinda really lost as to whats happened in this RP, would any of y’all mind recapping me?
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@keilah-h @rae @theducktator @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22
Hey all, do you still want to do this? If not, that’s completely fine.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium
Ok, thanks.
Shattered… fragments.
Thoughts… broken.
What? Why?
Memories whirl.
Voices, who?
Flashes, noise, tears.
Why?
Louder, louder! So many, too many. Never… end.
Could it… end?
Fragments. Pieces. Shattered. Tiny, big, scathing.
Guilt. Much guilt.
Never end. Only noise.
Too many. Sleep.…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
He’s older then them.
Believe me.That’s always the worst.
I’m glad mine are younger.
Then again, I always wanted an older brother.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
On a side note, I regret to share the recent passing of one Black Mongoose.
Oh that is great! That is so great!
These are the reasons I keep my laptop locked any time I get up.
I have two brothers.
RIP @power
Actually, don’t rest in peace. You don’t deserve to rest in peace after such dastardly…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
Thank y’all so much!💜
@ellette @elishavet @koshka @keilah-h @rae @theducktator @grcr @anyone-else-idk-lol
Again, extra words from the song “Here Again” by Elevation Worship.
Leon Aesthetic for the 3rd book! 🥹
Y’all know I love Riker…but y’all, when I say Leon has also stolen my heart (and broken it,…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @keilah-h @theducktator @loopylin @theshadow @whalekeeper
Next chapter. 30 chapters now. Wow.
Chapter the 30th – The Regretful
Also, of those of you who found spell images disturbing, there will be no more descriptions of them for the remained of this book. So you can continue reading without have to worry about that.
- Load More

