@keilah-h
Active 6 days, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Mission Accomplished.
You should have a new email
I surprisingly ate a whole carton of blackberries while having this conversation, lol
Now I’m hungry
are you going post that art or not?
Nope. Not tonight. I have to scan it in, and at the moment, I can’t do that. I’ll get on it tomorrow
I’m posting the ice cream one btw
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@keilah-h lol, will do
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Rae, still have the fic?
Yep, I have it bookmarked on our computer. I can email Andrew the link if you’d like
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Correction, the Republic, my bad.
He thought I was making fun of the Republic by laughing at his helmet
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Cool! …What does this have to do with purpleberries?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
are we arguing? I don’t think so
No, we aren’t.
I was arguing with Soldier
what happened?
I was laying down sketches and he laughed at them. Especially the hands.
So i told him it was his fault for being so hard to draw.
I didn’t listen to whatever lead-poisoning-crazed rant he gave me next.
I also laughed at how his h…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
you’ll have to suffer through cringey romance though
That’s basically me and Ruth’s RP 🤣
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
btw you ever finish that drawing of Soldier? It’s ok if not haha
his project is on hold at the moment, sorry
He was weaking havoc
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I didn’t really think super hard about how the dragon works, lol. But I guess the bottom mouth would end up biting its tongue a lot if both mouths tried speaking at the same time.
It’s a mutant, not a kind of species. I based it off a ai art glitch that I found one time. He could work as a pretty good monster/ villain…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Siblings are weird…one of my sisters made up this whole story at lunch about how she was the best sweeper ever, even better than Donald Trump, who loves sweeping and has an entire room full of crumbs that he sweeps for fun.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
For anyone interested in the song that I showed part of, here it is:
(It’s a medieval song from the Underground Church.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
NEXT SECTION
Leon looked at the shafts of sunlight moving across the floor of the hold as the ship rocked up and down in the waves. He and Rolf had been held captive down here for over two weeks. The ship had come to a stop at two other places, and they h…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Thank you!
-
TheShadow started the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Hello, how’s everyone today?
So, I’ve got two ideas for separate contemporary novels and was wondering if any of you have written contemporary. The two I have in mind are set during summer, and I’m not really sure how to make them interesting. I want something akin to The Penderwicks and have them be wholesome, sweet, and not too terribly heavy…[Read more]
- Load More
