@keilah-h
Active 6 days, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
(Whether you read that in his voice or however you imagine my voice to sound is up to you.)
I’m now going to read all of your posts in Sniper’s voice now that you mention it
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @grcr @smiley @keilah-h @theshadow @trailblazer
A lot of this is actually first draft material since I was adding in stuff, so bear with me 🫣 But I didn’t want to keep y’all waiting. 😉
Chapter 10
“We’re not picking them up, right?” Easton watched Hallie through the rear view mirror.
“No, they’ll mee…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @theducktator @keilah-h @stephie
Chapter the 1st is out!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
my loyal subjects, I beg pardon.
Tragedy has struck.
The dragon laptop ate LOS for breakfast! 😱
I was able to recover most of it, but alas I must be away to other duties.
No new sections until Monday. 😭
🐲
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Cool!
My sister also tried to join last month but hasn’t gotten any response.
It would be good if someone were promoted to Moderator. Since I’ve joined kingdom pen, the current moderators seem not very on top of things.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Haha, well, you and everyone else. (except Linus. He says he saw it coming, and I’m wondering if he caught on to something, or has read enough of my stuff that he guessed it was something I would do. 😂)
Is Leon going to heal now that this new slave master is kinder to them and won’t make him work as hard as he did?
🤷🏼♀️
There i…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@keilah-h yea basically! @freed_and_redeemed thank you! ALSO HIII!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Thanks!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I wonder if we could get someone more active promoted to a moderator. We’d have to get the attention of an existing moderator to do so, but it seems like it would be helpful.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 (btw, I’ve been LOVING the scenes you’ve been posting, girl🤩) @rae @theducktator @grcr @anyone-else-idk-lol
Y’all want a Riker scene for Book #3? 🫣
well here it is anyway (part of it at least)
What did Leon know?
As far as Riker knew, Leon had a good, loving…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator @keilah-h @stephie @whalekeeper
Okay, the prologue is out now. I’m a bit missy with the point of view in there, but I am trying not to care right now.
If you encounter ${ } in my writing, this just means that I am using a placeholder.
Now I need to go shovel.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!
Time passed, and Leon’s wounds began to heal, leaving deep scaring in many places. However, his strength was harder to regain. Without good food, and surviving on only two meals a day, he had already begun to weaken. After the beating and…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@koshka Thank you! Yes, while I’m probably going to aim a bit in the middle of YA and Middle grade, I’m just not sure how comfortable I am at least in this drafting stage with certain issues and of course this is a CLEAN work/series, so while I will deal with heavy issues, making it more YA, and writing style as well (I hope lol!) I don’t want to…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Lolol. you seemed pretty convinced…… 😂
Well, the overseers are cruel and they picked Ian as their target. They want him to live in the absolute terror that he could slip up any moment and that would be the end. It’s a terror that drives him crazy. He already had that rebellious spark and a sort of fire about him to begin with,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @whalekeeper @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed @anyone else lol
SOOO I just finished writing most of a scene (it’s not finished yet) but I wanted to share it cuz…ya
SOME TRIGGER WARNINGS!
There is some unwanted flirting, nothing too intense, but the guy is not nice and makes Ara very uncomfortable.
And…more November…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon yea it’s a long journey…for all of them, but his and Corvina’s is definitely the longest.
@keilah-h so basically, they’re all “destined” by God for this journey they’re going on. When they get to Luna’s story, Luna has been raised by an entire different race, because her ppl was wiped out leaving only her. But she was raised…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Can’t wait to see what’s in store for Alan and the group!
Oh… just you wait. There are things. Also stuff.
-
Linus Smallprint started the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
All right, I’ve done enough outlining now that I feel ready to start officially writing draft one of The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword! Whew!
So this means that soon, I will be posting chapters! I think for this one, instead of using Reedsy, I will use Google docs. (I will probably use Reedsy for a later draft). It will be under…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@loopylin @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @the _lost-journal
thx.
@potato-reporter
Wait you made your pfp?! It is soooo cute and creative!!!! <3
thx
Credit for the idea of ice cream goes to @raxforge I originally found a reference picture of just four chibi heads on top of each other, and Andrew was talking about cherries so I…[Read more]
- Load More
