@keilah-h
Active 18 hours, 3 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yessss my babies need each other. I feel bad for splitting them up. 😣 I think their sadness is rubbing off on me. (Or maybe my sadness is rubbing off on them?)
Anyway, yes, that would be awesome. But maybe we should let Serin wake up first? And Dante can meet Steve again! : D
@lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @m…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @princesachronicle22 Hopefully this moves things along…
Ellie
After a bit, Silvia finished patching up Serin’s arm. She informed everyone that Serin seemed to be doing better, and finally, people began to relax.
Since they had nothing else to do while they waited, they decided to try to get some slee…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Does this dialogue (and ImPOrtAnT MomEnT) feel natural? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Hehe, yeah you guys are right, it’s probably a lot harder to follow without context. My only excuse for not giving you guys an earlier scene, is that I’m not completely satisfied with the beginning.
Thank you! I thought you would be best to judge worldbuilding 😉
Yeah, I have mentioned this story before. Lol, I bet…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m not really sure what to do, so, uh, here 😅
Cammie
Cammie watched from beside Milo as Crosshair turned sharply to Feather and spit out, “Are you seriously allowing him to-”
Feather stopped him with a whispered sentence and although he still seemed incredibly against going anywhere with the Colonel, he accepted it,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I likely won’t have time until Friday because I still don’t know what the next challenge will be. (I was thinking maybe doing a third wheel challenge? Not sure exactly what that would be, but it sounded fun to me)
If you don’t want to wait that long, though, you could figure out and start the next round yourself. I could still…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Arabella: Since we were five, *smiles at November.* We’ve been best friends since we met. I remember it like it happened minutes ago…
November: *Rubs a hand on his neck, heat creeping into his cheeks. He grins goofily.*
-
whaley replied to the topic Does this dialogue (and ImPOrtAnT MomEnT) feel natural? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Holy toothy cow, that was long. Sorry.
Tagsies?
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @folith-feolin @thearcaneaxiom @esther-c @keilah-h @anyoneelsewannareadthismouthfulofasnippet?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks so much! Yeah, I have no archery backround so I followed the reference with extra care XD
Thanks so much! Glad you like it! XD
XD thank you!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Full honesty, I started this WIP maybe a couple months ago, so it’s not very far along yet worldbuilding-wise🤣. These are all things I’m going to have to work out. Thanks for mentioning them, because it makes things so much easier when I can have some kind of list of things to tweak or change.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok, I suppose that makes a little more sense for the Felisaro, though even with that, this is going to be a major hindrance to their development as a race in comparison to the others as @keilah-h mentioned, but there is a lot of interesting dynamics you could get into with that if you wanted. Using short range weapons still seems…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Wow! Thanks for the great advice! (And the more critiquing the better. it really does help)
To answer your question, yes, Quelin is definitely going to be a big part of the story. As for the whole thing about the thumbs, the Felisaro had to be extremely inventive to get past that. They basically started out with…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, that would make for some interesting history! Btw, @kyronthearcanin , do the Arcanin also use their mouths, or do they use some other method, like their magic?
@kyronthearcanin If you don’t want to listen to our suggestions over the course of this discussion, you don’t have to! We’re just brainstorming, I guess.
Yep XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Right, yeah that would make sense, but don’t the Arcanin also walk on all fours? As their known as the kind you don’t want to recon with, being seen as by far the most powerful of all of them?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! The issue with that though is it seems already pretty well established that the Felisaro somehow get around this, and are quite advanced. Unless they did take longer to advance, or maybe even piggy backed of from some of the others, but even that would come with a wide set of difficulties, going back again to…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Elissa
The man turned to her the second she spoke, giving her a smile. “Ah, I do not believe I have had the pleasure.” He then bowed with the same smile on his face. “I am Colonel James Matthew Hitchens of the Royal British Army, madam.”
He seemed… fine, but seeing how Feather and Crosshair had reacted and the thi…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Heres my characters entry! @keilah-h if you dont mind I might borrow some of your questions 😀
Mike: Aright! Here is the next two people , Sam Smith and this stunning lady, Jean Walton!
Jean: *Laughs* Im not stunning. (So all of you guys know, Jean is a really pretty person)
Sam: *Clenches his fists and sighs deeply* I already hate…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(I’ve barely met Hitchens and he’s already making me mad)
Elissa
Elissa looked back and forth at Crosshair and the other man getting increasingly closer as they argued. She didn’t understand most of what they were saying but could tell there was some history.
Elissa was about to speak up when Feather stepped in…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I relate to the crumb phobia so much… lol
Hey, I’m an INFP too! Although technically I border on INFJ; half the time I get the one, half the other XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
And wow, that’s a great idea! I’ve read both Warriors and Wings of Fire (up until… a certain point? I don’t know how long they’ll keep going…), but never thought of actually doing it myself. Thanks again for the awesome idea! I will definitely get to work on that. If I ever post it, I’ll definitely tag you! 😃
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oops, Aliens autocorrected to Allies. That’s the thing I’m most sensitive to in movies. Ok, good to know! Yeah, maybe one day I’ll watch them. I’ve never seen a marvel movie in my life so… same as other marvel movies doesn’t help me a whole lot XD
Ok I like that they let you figure out Bucky’s backstory instead of just showing…[Read more]
- Load More
