@keilah-h
Active 13 hours, 36 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Are your girl charries roomies up with someone then?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @awsumfaith @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @whalekeeper @keilah-h @landric @joy-calle @euodia-vision @felicity
Heyo! 👋
Anybody on and wanna chat??
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @keilah-h @awsumfaith @did-i-miss-anyone-?-XD
If nobody else wants to make the doc, I can go ahead and do it later today. If I share a link to a Google Doc, will that work for everybody?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Just remember that human characters’ eyes are about the same space apart as they are wide.
Ooo thanks, good tip.
OOOO I love the sketchiness of the lines. I think Finnegan is my favorite of the two, but I really like the way you did Helena’s hands.
Thanks! It’s a new style for me, but I like it! Finn is def my fav…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h oops sorry! I think some parts of the castle are probably plenty tall enough since he’s around 7 ft. The place Ridley’s in probably being one of them. But more narrow halls maybe not.
Ridley
Ridley jumped as the man…or creature, whatever species or race he was, spoke.
Ridley had never seen anyone quite like him before…and he’d se…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @whalekeeper @keilah-h @awsumfaith @freedomwriter76 I like them!
I think I’ll keep Soren, Aramis and Edrich together, but other then that I like all of the other groups 😊
and I’m good with moving into the Dorm part!! What about all of y’all? And anyone wanna make a doc for us to keep track of the rooms/roommates?
instead of Soren…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @keilah-h @whalekeeper @awsumfaith
Ok. So here’s my ideas for the rooms: (and I’m putting in your ideas as well)
Girls:
Ami, Eva, and Ara
Luna, Natasha, and Adelheide
Iris, Angeline, and Jocelyn
Thorn, Omega, and Beta
Hm… We have Naolin and I can’t remember if we have any other girl charrie…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol I get it XD Review time!! *Me literally every community day for school*
Calvin – Tough, loyal sidekick
The Dogchild – Quietly concerned mom-friend
Marcel – ‘Cool,’ smug tween
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ridley
Ridley held a hand against his throat, the laughter completely dead on his lips. He scrubbed furiously at his tears, body trembling.
And then…
Footsteps.
His heart pounded as he leapt to his feet, eyes wide in the darkness. The flecks of gold encircling the air grew thin, until they were nothing more then shadows on the w…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @thearcaneaxiom @felicity @esther-c @awsumfaith @anyone
Not gonna lie I have no idea how those tags didn’t work last time. 😕
Here’s the next bit of the Dragonsbane Society:
Tali pressed a rough cloth to her temple, where Brycen had hit her. The gash had mostly stopped bleeding by now, but it still stung. Atticus paced the tent, and…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, for Eclipse, he’s sort of an antihero, so… I don’t have as much of that problem. I do, however, have a villain that really gets on my nerves, and so I figured writing about him in a castle would end up kind of crazy. 😅🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h yea he can meet Ridley! I’ll RP as him later 😊
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Elissa
“Maybe we can find that? Get some fresh air?” Feather finished, telling them about the courtyard.
“Oh,” Elissa spoke, stretching her arms. “Fresh air. That sounds nice.” She didn’t know how long she had been inside the castle, but it had felt like a while and she hadn’t been outside once since she first…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thank you!! I’ve been sick all day, but that writing session really cheered me up 😛
Sounds exactly like what he deals with XD Although dragons are definitely a bit more of a rarity in his field.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @thearcaneaxiom @felicity @esther-c @janellebelovedpig @awsumfaith @anyone
Here’s the next section on Jade. It’s sort of small.
Jade wrapped her cloak tighter around herself, shivering in the bitter wind. The trip to Brekya would be a long one, but it seemed necessary. Dragon scouts were there, dragons that had used some kind of ma…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I like the wings! And the webbed hands are cool.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, he would totally love that.
I think that would be super cool, not to throw my idea into the air or anything. I was writing down dialogue, and Thorn mentioned that the boys would be roommates – and I just stopped, and was like, wait, is that a thing here?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
He sounds cool!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @sarafini @esther-c so….what if we did make it a boarding school situation? Maybe it’s announced? The school has been keeping a large surprise and renovation a secret and it’s revealed to be dorms?
We can then choose who has who has roommates! We can even cross charries with each other? Maybe Leo, Riker…[Read more]
-
Light Warrior Pen replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m a fan of the paranoid dragon
Everyone else:
Your characters are awesome!
@esther-c @awsumfaith @kyronthearcanin @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @anyone else on here.
Okay, here’s my insane anti-hero
Name: Violet Maxwell
Occupation: thief/break-in expert
Looks: Brunette hair,…[Read more]
- Load More
