@keilah-h
Active 11 hours, 32 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
To answer your question, Thorn wouldn’t feel it necessarily. But if the physics of the touch would affect her in a noticeable way, then she’ll notice it. So if you touch her with a tail, she won’t notice. But if you knock her over with your wings, she’ll definitely notice XD
Thorn
Thorn grinned. “Oh, we find a lot of mummies. Their…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I love how Omega just thinks, ‘was she just surprised at the idea of a talking velociraptor?’ XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thorn
Thorn plopped down on her bed, and the coils squealed welcomingly.
She zipped open her backpack, and pulled out a few knick-knacks. They were the items blessed to help her settle in. Her alarm clock. A cat skull with nine eye sockets (which she hesitantly placed on the stand next to her bed, not wanting to scare the two girls),…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
The Dogchild
We saw it all
Through a cloudy bottle
And nowÂ
We surrender ourselves
To light’s little feet.
(I plan to intro the Dogchild with tiny poems before each of his chapters 😉 )
…
The Dogchild hurried into the school and through the hallways.He had left most of the bags in the car, and stashed the keys in his…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
You said you wanted your charrie with mine? Just making sure before I introduce my boys.
Yes ma’am! If that’s fine with you! 😁 I’ll try to introduce my charries later on today.
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
It was just how she remembered it….
….with a few exceptions. It had been a while.
😂
Elliot (honestly forgot he was here…)
Elliot stepped out into the courtyard with the others. He took a deep breath, the crisp air a nice difference from the slight cold mustiness inside the castle. They all spread out, some stayin…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @sarafini @esther-c @kyronthearcanin @freedomwriter76
HERE!!!
hey Freedom I’m gonna skip where Aramis and them are with Bucky if that’s ok cuz everyone is at lunch??? XD
Paxton
(ahhh I’m so glad y’all like my baby! I was afraid he was starting to get annoying with his trauma 😅)
Paxton let a small giggle slip th…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @sarafini @kyronthearcanin I’ll RP later today yall!! I’m excited to but I’m at a theme park rn.
also LOVE the idea of a school dance!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@sarafini @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h
Okay, so I have two charries to add… I believe my character Riya is rooming with whoever Naolin was with? Or maybe it was with @sarafini ‘s girls? Then I have a male character named Tirion who I believe is rooming with @keilah-h ‘s charries… but y’all can put me with…[Read more]
-
Euodia started the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Hey guys!
Does anyone on here have Spotify? If so, I thought it would be cool to make collab playlists with each other! Whether it be playlists for villains, heroes, our poor traumatized charries, or just songs that give us inspiration! Let me know what you think!
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdar…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
 The more the merrier! I’ve got two dragon boys without a roommate, so…..
Awesome! I have a male character that I think would love to room with two dragon boys.😆
(btw, you’re new profile pic is just glorious. 👌🏼😆😁)
Why thank youuuu, hehe, I agree about its gloriousness. 😂
I do have a female charac…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thorn
In front of her, two girls were holding a casual conversation – which paused when she appeared.
Girls slightly shorter than her, with round, wide-eyed faces. They both looked completely normal to Thorn.
…Except the ambient light seemed to be squirming around their shoulders, as if creating a mirage.
One of the girls grinned…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h the Serpent actually was Eder himself (the big bad villain)
ALSO EVERYONE a few more things about Ara!
Personality Type-
Ara is an INFJ, which I think will remain fairly the same throughout the series, though she becomes less turbulent and more assertive.
On the DISC Personality test (which is amazing) she is an S (Steady…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12
SERIN
She couldn’t stop staring at him in bewilderment, only vaugely aware of the others.
“Serin, who is this?” Ellie asked softly from somewhere behind her.
She forgot to answer as Kun’en stood up, he stared at her a beat before striding forward,…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @keilah-h @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12
*walks in* I may or may not be stalking this forum and I may or may not secretly be wanting to join. So if @awsumfaith and (maybe) Naolin are leaving… could I jump in?
-
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @keilah-h @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @and all y’all others I’m forgetting, sorry 😅
Ok, I was really excited to roleplay on here and I still want to, but I’ve gotten really busy and it’s getting difficult to keep up. So I’m not gonna RP anymore (😭) but y’all can keep Naolin in if you really want to. I’ll still be on…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
ALRIGHT MY PEOPLES!!! I will now begin telling u about my characters, in depth, and answering any questions u may have about them!
BTW! (This would make my life, and yours since I don’t want to be tagging every time so u may not get tagged) a whole lot easier!) If u push Notify Me of Follow-Up Replies Via Email, below, then you’ll be notified…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Okay yeah! I’ll try to rp for the group soon
Yes I’ll start on Phervin and Namal! Sorry I keep taking so long! And I’m not sure who it is for Lyn, Nyx, Dylan and Zyrin 😅 I think I went last though
- Load More
