@keilah-h
Active 7 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @keilah-h @freedomwriter @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Ooh those were such fun RPs to read y’all! I’ll write one for Serin and Kun’en when I have the time, not sure who they’ll end up with but we’ll see I guess!
Also Loopy, love these villains but if they hurt Dante… 😡😤
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@awsumfaith @felicity @euodia-vision @keilah-h
Thanks, y’all! 😄 I love them so much!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin @loopylin
Derek
“How long have you been here?” Ridley finally asked after a slight awkward pause.
Derek tilted his head to the side and shrugged. “Just a little bit. An hour at the most.”
Ridley nodded.
The two were silent once again. For some reason, Derek was having a hard time being his friendl…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah. Pantsing is habit of mine, usually because I end up working on multiple WIPs once (like Healer and the Dragonsbane Society, lol). I usually just have a list of things I want included in a chapter, whether in my head or on paper.
Thanks!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Tirion
Tech and Crosshair finished up their game, with Tech coming out victorious.
“So,” Tirion began, glancing over at Crosshair, “what’d you think?”
Crosshair’s lips curled with a smile. “It was fun.” He gave Tech a smirk. “Even though you destroyed me.”
Tech flashed the other two boys a proud grin.
“You both caught on quick!”…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings
You guys can group the charries however you want, but I plan on having my three stay together. Other than that I don’t care.
Dante
For once, things were going well in the castle for Dante. There were no sea monsters, no deep fountains he h…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 ok!
(Lol Serin Stabby Stick 😂)
@keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Here’s their descriptions.
Callin Maddox: about 5’11”, bulky, strong, dark skin, intelligent, doesn’t like getting his hands dirty, his species has natural armor plates on their back and arms (kinda like an…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 ok! Imma do it now.
(Lol Serin Stabby Stick 😂)
@keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings
Can I break this giant group up now by adding my villains in?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I’m back! XD
Thorn
“…Our friend who went with us, she’s an amateur archeologist.”
“What kind of artifacts did you find?” Thorn prompted.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @awsumfaith @felicity @keilah-h @anyone-else!
Here’s a little snippet of a chapter a wrote a little while ago. It’s short, but I thought I’d share it. It was adorable in my mind and I knew I had to put it in there somewhere. 😊 (don’t mind that it ends abruptly 😛)
(For a bit of…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @keilah-h @esther-c (I think that’s all??? XD)
Eclipse
This, Eclipse thought, was all wrong. He was supposed to be escaping, getting out of this horrible castle, but all the others wanted to do was socialize. Including Azar, apparently, which might have been worse.
Oh, don’t be so grouchy, Azar said lightly.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin @loopylin
Ridley
The older man was stepping over to him. Ridley’s chest thumped.
He averted his gaze from the large wound that stuck from the man’s chest, the one only he could see.
He could only pray the ability would subside in a few moments…
“You said your name’s Ridley?”
Ridley nodded obediently.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @whalekeeper
Thanks yall! <<3
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @keilah-h
Oki, I’m finally here!! Here’s the RP!
(Oh, and btw, Godly, I love reading from Ridley’s POV! Like how he saw the strings on Derek. Really cool 😉 )
Derek
Derek’s eyes roved the scene, trying to see anything out of place. What was he thinking? Everything was out of place! Nothing was normal right now!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h thank you! I love couple dynamics (: in case u haven’t noticed im a total shipper XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @esther-c @euodia-vision @sarafini @smiley @whalekeeper
ALRIGHT YALL!! I was chatting with Keilah and now I really wanna add another Charrie to this AU!!
SO without further ado!! Meet Nyx’s love interest in Human form-
JINX!

Age: 15
Personality: A bit stoic, calm, poetry gal, into interpretative dance and music.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h it was some weird Japanese or Chinese website…? I had to like get a website translator XD but it was a website that had different Avatar makers of different kinds, and that one was a Couples Avatar. So I made my ships!
Obviously I couldn’t make Nyx cuz he’s a Nyx (resembles a fennec fox) XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h me too! I like imagining the wolf one as him and Grimm (except Grimm is dark grey) and the other as him back when he was home, secretly reading books. Moments before disaster of course…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h sure!!
- Load More
