@keilah-h
Active 3 hours, 26 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
GodlyFantasy12 posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
HI EVERYONE!! I’M BACK BABY!!! @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @loopylin @theloonyone @thearcaneaxiom @smiley @anyone-else
So the last few days I’ve just been taking it easy after my dental surgery (which I’m doing good btw 😊) but today I REAAALLLYYY wanna get b…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @kyronthearcanin @esther-c @janellebelovedpig @acancello @lightoverdarkness6
okay y’all, going to try to send a pic of the goats…
-
Euodia posted a new activity comment 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @kyronthearcanin @esther-c @janellebelovedpig @acancello @lightoverdarkness6
WE HAVE GOATS! There were TWO of them! My sister woke me up around 7:30 this morning saying there were baby goats, so they came without my help! They’re both girls and they’re the cutest things on earth. Mom is doing fine as well.…[Read more]-
THAT’S SO GREAT!! XDXD Yay, I’m glad they’re okay!!
-
YAY!! Me too!! xD That’s great they came so easily!!
(I want to see pictures later too!!)
-
-
Im so glad everything went well!
-
OH MY GOODNESS YAY!!!! That’s great!! I know you must be so psyched!!
(Have you come up with names yet?? 😀 XD) -
YAYYY!!!! That’s so awesome!! 😆
-
@kyronthearcanin @hybridlore @acancello @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c
Thanks so much!!! Pics didn’t work but hopefully soon…
We named them Juniper and Fern-
YAAAAAY!!! 🎉🎉
I love the names btw!! 😁-
Awwww I love those!! I bet they are adorable ❤
-
@kyronthearcanin @lightoverdarkness6
Thank youuu! Yes they are SO adorable. Today, Juniper fell asleep on the cough with my brother.😍-
Aww!!! That’s so cute!! Funny story whenever we were getting ready to get our cats I asked mom if I could have baby goats instead XDXD
-
AWWWWWW 😍😍😍😍😍 That is precious!!!
-
@kyronthearcanin Ahaha, that’s amazing! XD Are you glad you got cats or do you still wish you’d gotten baby goats?
@lightoverdarkness6 Ikr?? 😍
-
-
-
-
Awesome!! Oh, and the names are sooo cute! My friends’ goats are all named after snacks or sweets……so they have names like Sundae, Marshmallow, Peanut Butter, and Caramel, which are also really funny.
-
@freedomwriter76 Thank youuu!!!!
-
-
Smiley replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision @hybridlore
I have finished the last few chapters of the Fic (I know it’s not very long, but I am writing a sequel and then probably another one and then another one XD) I would just like to thank you guys for reading this, especially with all the typos (seriously do I know how to spell XD) I defiantly…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, they are. And yes, I rarely even redraft some of my fanfics unless something REALLY changes. Mostly, if they’re on computer, I just edit out what I don’t want.
Yes! The beauty of using a computer XD I remember my first ever written story. I was 12. I had this stack of 7 or 8 pages of paper (like, just regular printer paper. Not lin…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision @keilah-h @hybridlore @kyronthearcanin
Here is the new rooming list I think five people per room is the max
Girls’ room 1: Natasha, Gwen, Skylar, Alex, and Riya
Girls’ room 2: Freya, Falon, Anika, and Zeniya
Boys’ room 1: Anakin, Logan, Peter, and Steve
Boys’ room 2: Tristan, Tech, Tirion,
Family room 1: Tony, Pepper, Howard,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @mileralizedwriting @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h
Hey I made one of these to fill out for my characters, and it has some other stuff on it that I found really helpful (I stole questions from some writing blog, I can’t remember who lol) So I figured I’d share!!
Name –
Age –
Wants –
Needs –
Personality –
Family…[Read more]
-
Esther posted a new activity comment 3 years, 4 months ago
Whoops! Forgot these tags:
@acancello @keilah-h -
Smiley replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I didn’t l know that when I tell people his name they laugh because it’s only been used in StarWars at least as far as I know
Anakin
He looked up at the clock on the wall. “What time is this party, anyway?”
“It should be starting in a few minutes,” Steve said as he lifted a table with Tristan, but Tristan seemed to be doing lit…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 idk if imma be RPing soon… 😅 sorry y’all…
-
Euodia posted a new activity comment 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h nice!
-
Euodia posted a new activity comment 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h nubians! the one with the floppy ears 😂
-
Oh, yeah, that’s probably what my friends have then!
-
@keilah-h nice!
-
-
Euodia posted a new activity comment 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h tysm! yeah it is pretty cool! Oh niiice! Do you know what breed?
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
That’s so cool! I love his character XD
Anakin
Tech was in the middle of dragging a table but looked over at me.“Your name holds….significance in my world. There’s a well-known warrior, a leader by the name Anakin. Does your universe by any chance know of him? Or is it simply a coincidence that our worlds use the same naming syste…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
That’s a great idea!! Minecraft skins, I mean XD
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @hybridlore @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @kyronthearcanin @acancello @whalekeeper @sarafini @starshiness @janellebelovedpig
Hi everyone!
So this is most likely going to be the strangest prayer request you’ve heard so buckle up.😂
My family owns two goats, Ivy and Kate, and they are my babies. I…[Read more]-
Aww!! I’ll be praying ♥️♥️
-
@hybridlore thank youuu
-
-
Hey, that’s actually really cool! I’ll be praying too. My friends have goats at their farm, although I don’t think they’ve ever bred any of them.
-
*wants to see the goats now*
I’ll definitely be praying! ❤️ -
@freedomwriter76 thank youu!
@kyronthearcanin haha, i’ll try to send pics once the baby is here (if pics are working ofc)
-
Awesome!! 😉
-
-
Oh, that’s so awesome!! I’ll be praying! ❤️😊
-
I’ll be praying! (Yes, please send pictures XD )
-
Ill pray! And yes, please share pics, baby goats are adorable❤️
-
Aww baby goats 😍😍😍 And no girl, I totally get being worried about a dearly loved animal/pet. I’ll definitely be praying! ❤️
-
-
@keilah-h @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @kyronthearcanin @esther-c @janellebelovedpig @acancello @lightoverdarkness6
WE HAVE GOATS! There were TWO of them! My sister woke me up around 7:30 this morning saying there were baby goats, so they came without my help! They’re both girls and they’re the cutest things on earth. Mom is doing fine as well.…[Read more]-
THAT’S SO GREAT!! XDXD Yay, I’m glad they’re okay!!
-
YAY!! Me too!! xD That’s great they came so easily!!
(I want to see pictures later too!!)
-
-
Im so glad everything went well!
-
OH MY GOODNESS YAY!!!! That’s great!! I know you must be so psyched!!
(Have you come up with names yet?? 😀 XD) -
YAYYY!!!! That’s so awesome!! 😆
-
@kyronthearcanin @hybridlore @acancello @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c
Thanks so much!!! Pics didn’t work but hopefully soon…
We named them Juniper and Fern-
YAAAAAY!!! 🎉🎉
I love the names btw!! 😁-
Awwww I love those!! I bet they are adorable ❤
-
@kyronthearcanin @lightoverdarkness6
Thank youuu! Yes they are SO adorable. Today, Juniper fell asleep on the cough with my brother.😍-
Aww!!! That’s so cute!! Funny story whenever we were getting ready to get our cats I asked mom if I could have baby goats instead XDXD
-
AWWWWWW 😍😍😍😍😍 That is precious!!!
-
@kyronthearcanin Ahaha, that’s amazing! XD Are you glad you got cats or do you still wish you’d gotten baby goats?
@lightoverdarkness6 Ikr?? 😍
-
-
-
-
Awesome!! Oh, and the names are sooo cute! My friends’ goats are all named after snacks or sweets……so they have names like Sundae, Marshmallow, Peanut Butter, and Caramel, which are also really funny.
-
-
@freedomwriter76 Thank youuu!!!!
-
I love our cat, so I’d still choose him. But between goats and cats in general? I can’t decide lol
-
@kyronthearcanin Haha, that’s okay! 😂
-
-
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m definitely going to do another draft. XD I think my long-term plan is to have the whole trilogy in the final draft (or the last book close to the final draft) before any of it is published.
I think it kinda falls in between the two. The technology is more advanced (at least outside the Orb), so that is the futuristic p…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooh that fanfic sounds cool! (Especially since it’s a crossover.)
Aww thanks so much! 😊
I mean, I’m probably biased……considering 99% of my writing is fanfictions like that…..
XD I mean….fanfics are just so much fun!! And even more fun that like I’m never going to publish it or anything, so it’s just for fun, there’s no pressure…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sneak preview of Tomorrow's War in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
hEEY @smiley good job!! First off, I love the names Skylar and Alexa, great choices. I also loved the detail that none of the captives revealed Alexa under questioning.
We gotta tag people so they’ll see this 😉
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @hybridlore @kyronthearcanin @euodia-vision Because you guys are cool… soooo… XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
*me just now seeing this* *I don’t know how I missed it* XD
That’s so cool! Yeah, I used to use a bunch of different legos together… big lions and t-rex and sharks that I built attacking probably innocent people along with Kai from Ninjago randomly sitting inside this huge robot thing with fake wires everywhere… Yeah, legos are fun…[Read more]
- Load More

*Tackle hug* YAYYYY!!! You’re back!!!
Oh you had dental surgery?? I had no idea 🤦♀️😅 I’m so glad you’re doing good though 😊 I’ll be praying for a full recovery!!
And no pressure at all on the RPs!! I actually haven’t RPed since you did Luna’s Rapunzel stunt XD And I totally get not feeling up to RPing. Just take your time girl!
(For pics, I…[Read more]
Dental surgery? Yeesh! Glad you’re better!
Oh, and you’re fine in terms of the RPs. I don’t exactly have the heart to pull Paxton out completely (and I kinda doubt Freedom would either) and I don’t think he’d have much to say anyway, so……He can just be in the background cuddling Hope while Crosshair and Riker are conversing about traumatizing…[Read more]
Whoo hoo! Glad you’re back and your surgery went ok! I haven’t been on a lot myself, (gardening is in full swing) but it’s nice to jump on here in the evenings and catch up on what’s happening.
Hope you’re feeling better!
Oh, man, I didn’t know you had dental surgery. That’s not fun. 😕 But I’m assuming you’re doing much better now! 😊
Ok, I totally understand! 😄 Take your time!