@keilah-h
Active 2 days, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Yes, they would have ice cream. The reason I included it is because it is a good question to ask as you develop your characters. If your character is developed well enough, the answer will come somewhat naturally (though I do often have to stop and think about it).
Rour like things to be neat and orderly, so I knew he would not like…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009, @keilah-h, @stephie, @loopylin, @theshadow
I have been working on developing Rour’s character. I’m not going to give you everything from it (unless you really want to, this is one file that will not spoil the upcoming story), but here is some fun trivia about the character:
Trivia:
- As a child, Rour did not like stories whe…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
On my desk-top. lol. It was years ago. I have no idea.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @rae @theducktator @keilah-h
Trevor
The group continued the march through the forest. After a while, Sniper said, “Careful, mates. There’s wolves around ‘ere. Probably attracted by the death of that creature. From what I know of ’em, they’re not gonna try and kill us if we don’t give ’em a reason to, but ya never know what migh…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Idk whether to let someone else go or to go since my characters are being focused on, so… let me know if I should be going at any point XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
OCD is my main drive right now for suresies XD Hope you find this a useful point of help for book 2! If you ever want opinions on story structure or anything outline, that’s exactly why I made this.
Throw up all the ideas on a wall, and get them out of your head so that you can think a little more.
Exactly, it…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh yeah, what’s she like, personality-wise?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, I’d say the hunting group for sure!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
My twin saw it, too. “Yaahhh! What the heck is that?!” he shrieked, jumping into an unnecessary defensive pose.
“Tumors!” Medic explained, a little too excitedly.
Over by the refrigerator, Heavy eyed his sandwich worriedly, as if something might sprout from that bread.
can’t… Breathe! Lol!
That was just great.
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @calyhuge @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @hybridlore @rae @esther-c @trailblazer @jonas @thearcaneaxiom @otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin @linus-smallprint @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @theducktator @freed_and_redeemed @kyronthearcanin @savannah_grace2009 @godlyfantasy12 (Hope you guys don’t mind the tag)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you! It’s Zuko.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Lol, that’s awesome.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
…I guess nobody saw my post :- Maybe tags will help!
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @livingwoodchronicles @esther-c @rae @hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @elishavete-pidyon @theducktator @ellette-giselle @theshadow @linus-smallprint @godlyfantasy12
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
*me RPing because I’m bored and my charries are loners for now XD*
@theducktator @theshadow @keilah-h @princesachronicle22 @rae
Naria
Whoever dragged us out here is going to meet the sharp end of my sword, up close and personal.
I run my tongue over my sharp teeth and try not to snarl. Sorren’s paw is warm in mine, so I try to focus on that. I…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah I can kind of guess some of the context XD
- Load More

