@keilah-h
Active 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for sharing! Are any of these races explicitly good or bad? With this new list, I think I like Drachenheul best. (I am kink of biased towards wolves.)
Do you have some new story you are planning with all of this?
Humans—You know these.
You sure about that?
Also, out of curiosity, why do you always give them human heads?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank youuuu! That makes me feel a lot better about my worldbuilding because I feel like I suck at it XD
Let me just info dump about the trees (don’t read this if you don’t want to, it’s a lot)
So in my story the trees are intelligent, thinking beings, and are often used as Messengers of the Great One (God). So since Azazel killed the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow!!! That makes me so happy you read through that whole thing! because even i probably wouldn’t have that long of an attention span XD XD
I forgot to mention Erstonians.
Erstonia is a country that’s across the ocean from Andromeda.
The people who live there are diverse in appearances. There’s no rule for skin, hair, eyes, etc. Some…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
Here is a list of the races in my book. Note that each race listed appears human except for the color of their skin, hair, eyes, and blood, and their powers of course.
Azer: Azers are pyrokinetics and can create and manipulate fire with their mind. It isn’t just the cliche “can shoot fire from their hands and from…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Just tagging everyone I did last time… 🤪
@theducktator @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @freed_and_redeemed @smiley @whalekeeper @theshadow @mineralizedwritings @grcr @rae @loopylin @acancello @keilah-h @hybridlore @beth-torres @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @thearcaneaxiom @everyoneee
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
So apparently Sara and I have inspired you to make some more fantasy creatures? I would be curious to know what they are.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for the help lol XD
XD thank you!
XD that’s hilarious. Y’know he could have black hair, I just saw the movie images before reading the book, so he’s always had red brown for me.
Same on the cloak, same.
Thanks @keilah-h !
Thanks! I always think of him a being solemn, lol.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
For some reason, some of those tags did not work. Let’s try that again.
@keilah-h, @stephie, @looplin, @theshadow
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009, @keilah-h, @stephie, @loopylin, @theshadow
Finished early this week. I might be able to get Chapter the 9th to you soon as well.
If any of you are gardeners/farmers and have experience in dealing with pesty bugs, I would like to know what you think of how this problem is dealt with in this chapter. How realistic are the sol…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow I don’t think anyone’s asked me that XD I appreciate it. I don’t share a lot of my stuff as you know, but sure, I’ll keep you in mind! ❤️
XD they probably haven’t asked because you’re a little more private with your writing. I figured I’d just let you know I’m interested <3
@whaley @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @loopylin @anyone…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
well, I got this one. Hmm, yeah, technology always has something wrong with it.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009, @keilah-h, @theshadow, @stephie, @loopylin
I will be working on Chapter the 8th this week. In the mean time, here are some more fun facts about a couple more characters.
Alan Wherl
Age:Â 22
Race:Â Wizard (though still mostly human)
Dominate Hand:Â Left
Favourite Ice Cream: Chocolate
Occupation:Â Solider
Trivia:
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings
Aw, thank you so much, y’all!
Wow Min, that’s pretty good! I don’t know if I thought of him as that solemn in my mind, but maybe he is! lol. He is my FAVORITE LOTR character because he is THE BEST!
Also, odd question, does anyone know why I no longer get an email when I get tagged? It happened all the…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay, I’ll try my best!
Huntress – not 100% sure with this one, but my best guess is trying to kill a target that someone else failed to
Scout – being his own cocky self while fighting someone (and of course trying to show off XD)
Engineer – his team may have just come from a defeat, and he would probably be disappointed if his guns…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr @keilah-h @savannah_grace2009
Praying for all of you ladies!! ❤️
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Does Feather have straight or slightly curly hair?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h alrighty, I wondered XD
Sorren
I stay quiet, muscles tensed, as I squint at the strange creatures. No fur, and no scales or feathers either. But I can’t study their appearance for long, because Naria snarls when they get too close.
“What are you?” she snarls, stepping out into the open. “And I wouldn’t try anything. I see those…[Read more]
- Load More
