@keilah-h
Active 6 days, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h
To be honest… I wanted to squish the kitten like a stress toy. That was my original instinct when I saw it.
But I said I wanted to eat it instead because that’s a more commonly accepted thing to say. 😛
I must feel that way because I have a dog and it’s fun to squish his face when I kiss him. -
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Thank you!
Thanks for your feedback! I’m happy to here people are liking my new ideas.
One thing I just ran into while looking at it on a laptop: The whole page is not visible, and it does not scroll.Â
Really? It scrolls just fine for me. Was your mouse over the screen of the prototype itself when you tried…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Huntress’s POV always amuses me
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I started on his hands and legs and then decided it wasn’t worth the effort rn, it’s late at night
lol relatable
Love the face! Your art has improved so much!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 2 weeks ago
@highscribeofaetherium @koshka @ellette-giselle @hybridlore @grcr @loopylin @keilah-h @theducktator @whalekeeper
The basic prototype is finished!
In case you missed the link:
Christian Writer’s Website Prototype
Please explore it. I would appreciate any feedback you guys have.
So what’s the next step?
I’m going to try to prepare a p…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
FelicityÂ
Felicity watched as Soldier and Sniper delivered the final blow. She was a little proud of herself for not flinching too much at the gore.
Once things calmed down, Felicity kicked the troll to make sure it was dead.
“Huh,” she said, hefting her bag back onto her shoulder. “You guys do this kind of thing often?”
She kicked…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Lol. That makes so much more sense. I like that first season a lot, especially Nugget and the thwaps. What did you think of it?
Ok! I’ll have to go find it then. *Poofs off into a search engine*
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
That’s awesome! We haven’t gotten our parents into it (listened to the first book with them, and Mama read Arttham’s part in the end, so he’s her favorite character now. But not into the show really.). My sister and I did manage to get a girl we worked with onto them. We watched all the first season, and then what we could get for free…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @keilah-h @grcr @whalekeeper @theshadow @ppl i forgot
Hey guys! I’m bored with Andromeda right now (don’t freak out, I intend to come back to it later) so I’m just trying to get creative again…so I’m trying to plot a new novel.
Basically the subplot is a war, and I know nothing about…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @theducktator @esther-c @whalekeeper @anyone-else-I-missed-sorry-oops
*slowly shuffles in*
Welp it’s been a while 😅🫶🏻
I have been *DEEP* in the trenches of life, school, and writing, and tbh I needed a bit of a break from here. I still don’t plan on being here a…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h
@ellette-giselle (I know you don’t like the Minecraft series as much, but I’m tagging you anyway)
King Orange reunited with Gold arc? Anyway, Season 5! Here we go!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper @theducktator @keilah-h @loopylin @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @koshka
Again, please tag anyone you know who would want to see this. I’m just tagging the people who have been interested already.
All right!
I don’t know if some of you have seen this already or not, but I am now making the prototype for…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Rio is the oldest of six Trahan siblings
Immediate sympathy from me. He seems cute and friendly 😛 Not to mention the outfit. Capes should be a modern staple.
He looked around for the moth guy. Maybe they could spar later. Or something.
Hmmmmm
*Links arms* I’m not sure what everyone else’s titles should be, but…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 12 months ago
@rae @grcr @keilah-h I made an unvale account over a year ago but then forgot about it. You guys inspired me to get back on and actually finish making my profile, lol. Seeing everyone’s art and character info in one place is really fun and helpful. I like it.
I love the new pfp. Your art style is so cool.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 12 months ago
If you join, let me know!
You could put a warning in the description saying that TF isn’t for people under 15 or something. In the end, you can’t stop people from looking it up, but putting a warning there might be good, and would remove you from responsibility.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 12 months ago
I looked into it, they don’t have any content filters of that sort that I can find.
From exploring the site, I have seen stuff like you’d expect in outfits and topics from secular artists, but they are a strictly no NSFW content site, so I have not seen anything sexually inappropriate. Here’s a link to their community guidelines:…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 12 months ago
There was shading on the poppies, but apparently the scanner said no.
I love it!!!!!!!!! So cool! i love the different styles and ideas everyone has on here. Like, I don’t draw digital and I don’t draw animals often, let alone anthropomorphic ones, so it’s really nice to see those!
It’s especially nice to…[Read more]
- Load More
