@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h IKR 😭 Riker is so sweet and patient.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h yes he is…well actually he’s 12 now at the time of the castle RP, but when the gang first meets him he’s 11.
but he’s been abused his whole life.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 BAHAHA I didn’t know this was y’all’s plan to seperate Riker. Hope y’all don’t mind Pax being along for the ride! Then again Pax seemed to bring out an odd side of Crosshair sooo it might work out lol.
also! RIKER 😭 I need the after scene of him being ok! Also the scene where Leon forgives him
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, okay. I assumed it was something like that, just making sure XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h me tooo, tirion’s such a big bro to everyone he interacts with ❤
Tirion
A reluctant Crosshair strode over to the other two boys.
“What am I supposed to do?”
Tech enthusiastically explained the game to his brother, with Tirion filling in some details.
“Ready to try?” Tech encouraged.
Crosshair shrugged. “Sure, I’ll give it a try…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Um… it seems that Skylar has left so idk if she’s going to go with us? If Vallaney doesn’t want to go eat that’s fine XD. I was just going to have Riya meet up with @freedomwriter76 ‘s and @keilah-h ‘s group in the dining hall, so if she wants to join feel free!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Random question, Rampart is like a sea dragon, right? Cause of the webbed claws? But can he still breathe fire or no???
-
Loopy replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ridley’s powers are so cool! That was really fun to read, and it fit Maddie and Sam perfectly. (poor Sam)
@kyronthearcanin @keilah-h @esther-c
Madeline
Madeline skipped cheerfully away from Ridley. The boy was interesting – he had pretty eyes – but she was currently much more interested in the giant winged man who stood abo…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yaas! Add the marvel characters!
Elliot
Elliot hesitated. “Maybe,” he said, taking a cautious step forward. He managed not to fall back down so he tried a few more steps. “Uh, yup,” he finished, turning toward Hitchens, “It seems I can walk.”
He let go of Hitchens hand and turned to the rest of the group, “Did the…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Tirion
Tirion and Tech strolled over to the foosball table, leaving Crosshair to savor some time to himself.
“So, you know soccer?” Tirion queried.
Tech nodded.
“Okay, so basically, we’re playing soccer, but you have control over all of your team’s players.”
Tech nodded again, this time more hesitantly.
Tirion placed his own han…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @esther-c @kyronthearcanin
Sorry! I’m here! Lol!
Ridley
Ridley’s eyes widened slightly at the rather strange sight before him, though it didn’t strike him quite as odd as it might some.
The most curious thing was the smoking wolf that stood before them-or at least Ridley assumed it was a wolf as that was what the form appea…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sure! Okay, thanks for letting me know about Beta!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings
Dante
Ara smiled sweetly back, but Steve asked a question before Dante could react.
“What do you mean Serin has murder in her eyes?”
Dante glanced at Serin. Currently, the only thing in her eyes was a mix of surprise and joy from disc…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yep, that’s their ship. I was not very subtle.
Oh, I’d love to see your comic if you ever want to share! Is it a Star Wars comic or something?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @keilah-h @gwyndalfthewise @landric
Here’s Chapter 5!
In my dream I’m running over snowy hills, the pads on my paws numb from the cold. The skies are gray, and snowflakes fall to the ground or bury themselves in my fur. As I run on all fours, I close my eyes and feel the wind whip around me. From somewhere a bright l…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ikr? XD That’s just how it goes, sometimes.
I have not heard that episode… I understand if the topic is a bit too touchy for conversation. I mean, I don’t understand personally (because I’ve never really had trouble talking about our beliefs and how we define them), so I’m sorry if I come off too pushy or anything. This…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @loopylin @princessachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Arabella
Ara smiled as Steve introduced her, and felt Asher tighten his grip, flushing a bit as Steve introduced him.
One of those in the other group, a young boy-or man? She couldn’t tell- a different race from her own, flashed a smirk her w…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Have you listened to the Odyssey episodes “Malachi’s message” Basically I mean prayer, the same way God shows you what to do when you pray to him. It’s not easy for me to explain but It’s just my opinion but if you don’t mind I prefer not to talk about theologies anymore I’m not mad or anything I just prefer not to
haha…[Read more]
- Load More
