@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @euodia-vision
Skylar
I looked around the table, as more and more people seemed to join. It was getting harder for me to hear every conversation, but I did manage to hear Bucky say that he was sixteen. which seemed impossible by his strength. I started to wonder how old Steve was.
So many…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @smiley
Riya
Riya watched as Wrecker’s face broke out in a huge smile.
“I didn’t know you were here!” An excited voice declared.
Riya looked behind her and saw Tirion, along with two other boys who had similar wings and tails to Wrecker, come running over. She smiled and waved at Tirion, as a si…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h no, lol sorry if that was confusing!! He had Heterochromia (different colored eyes!) one is a bright blue and the other is gold. The gold one glows sometimes. To keep from having to Specify (gold one) I just said his eye, because the gold one is the only one that glows anyway lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hey so is Riker gonna ask Iris to the dance?
bruh I’m legit now imagining The three guys being wingmen for each other and hiding out in obvious places while their friends asks their significant other out XD XD XD
@smiley @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @princessachronicle22 @…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @loopylin @kyronthearcanin @godlyfantasy12
Derek
Derek watched as Ridley ran down the hall. He had a fleeting thought to chase after him, but he decided it was best to let him be.
Derek ran a hand through his hair and looked down at his dark combat boots. That kid… something was, not wrong, but different about him… and that som…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @loopylin @esther-c @kyronthearcanine
Ridley
Ridley nodded, tugging on his high collar. He kept a wary eye on the little girl, Madeline, before turning back to Derek.
“I’d like to get home…if possible…” Ridley whispered the last part.
The voices in his head started to shriek, making his skull pound. He gripped his ears due to the on…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @smiley
Geez, we have a lot of people now. 😅😂
@keilah-h was Wrecker going to introduce his group?
@freedomwriter76 Did you want to go next with either Steve or Bucky?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah she’s been taking a break, and we don’t have to do that right away, but I was thinking eventually, if they can’t be in the same group thats fine! We can totally keep the groups separate for now
XD yeah, I don’t mind either way! And I think @freedomwriter76 had some charries that weren’t paired with anyone either right?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarknes6 @mineralizedwritings (that’s all the peeps right?)
So I’m not sure which charries are in the smoke right now, and who they’ll end up with but here are Serin and Kun’en!
SERIN
A dense gray smoke suddenly filled the hallway, and Serin moved backward hissing. Not smoke, no no…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @smiley @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
VALLANEY
They all sat down together at the table, Skylar being the first to introduce herself. “I’m Skylar, It’s nice to meet you,” She shook their hands. The boy’s seemed nice enough, though they all seemed older than her. Then Vallaney noticed how Riya’s eyes lingered just a beat longer than no…[Read more]
-
Smiley started the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I know a lot of us write fanfics so here we can talk about them. We can share scenes and ideas with others who like books, movies, or. shows their based on.
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h (and anyone else lol)
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
Skylar
“Want to join us?” Riya asked patting the spot next to her.
“Sure!” I said trying to sound enthusiastic.
I glanced around the table, there were Vallaney and Riya, but the other people caught her eye. There was a boy with wings and a tail. A boy whose muscles made me ass…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @keilah-h
If you guys don’t mind, I’m on pause for like, an entire week 😅 I might touch here in Monday – dunno – I’ll try – there’s like, end-of-year school drama, graduations, old friends, all that amazing stuff.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @smiley @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
Riya
Riya quickly looked away when one of the boys glanced up and noticed the two girls awkwardly searching for somewhere to sit.
“Hey, there’s a few seats over here!!!” He shouted, motioning towards the empty chairs. Riya sucked in an uneasy breath, hesitating to accept the boy’s offer.<…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @thearcaneaxiom @landric @gwyndalf-the-wise
Alrighty, here’s Chapter 6! I’m not completely sure about this one… It feels right, and gets a lot of world/character building in I guess, but I’ve been told the stakes just aren’t completely there. So we’ll see XD
Chapter 6
Back on the ship, I introduce Arew to Sorren. He seems…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @loopylin @esther-c @euodia-vision @kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @keilah-h @gwyndalf-the-wise @princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings
HEYOO!!
so…..I wrote some today…
And…as I was writing…something took a bit of a turn and I was like HEH!!! Ok angst time XD
so, I couldn’t figure out totally what I wanted to do for th…[Read more]
-
Smiley started the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
So like many of you, I cried many tears over the death and the loss of many Avengers. So in this Fanfic, I’m writing about what would happen if they didn’t die and where the Avengers are now. It’s more about the Avengers when they are off duty but there will be some action too. So you guys can read the first chapter and tell me if it’s even worth…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Tirion
Tech and Tirion raced to the dining hall, leaving Crosshair to let out an irritated groan as he trotted after them.
Tirion grabbed a tray and proceed to load it with the delicious-looking food. He let a small whiff of the steaming meal’s aroma enter his nose. His mouth watered.
He stood off to the side as he waited for the o…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Thorn
Thorn sighed cheerfully, and stood up, spinning a little in place. “I’m glad we have so much in common.”
Sunlight streamed in through the dorm window, highlighting the golden dust particles, as they swirled uncontrollably around the girl’s skirt.
For a second, Thorn’s mind was free. Free to wander the future ahead.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @loopylin @whalekeeper @esther-c @euodia-vision @sarafini @princessachronicle22 @smiley @mineralizedwritings @thearcaneaxiom @kyronythearcanin
Hey yall. So I didn’t feel like making a seperate forum post, but I could use some help/encouragement.
I’ve really been struggling to write recently, and I know some of its jus…[Read more]
- Load More
