@keilah-h
Active 4 days, 21 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Lucille
The man led them to a broken-up place along the labyrinth wall, crowned with ivy – the same place Gabriel and Lucy had come from.
Rain fell lighter than before, tracking in little streams over the door’s threshold. The door was still open. Sickly orange light flickered inside, beside the locked doors Gabriel a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
although perhaps he has some power over it.
I was thinking he only has control over his rabbit tunnels. He can navigate the maze and talk to it, but not tell it what to do.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Rall is small right?
yeah he’s like a grubby leprechaun
Unless he teleports out of the way or something.
Yes lol something like that. He is very slippery.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
So maybe we say they exited from something that looks like a building, kinda overgrown and broken up,  coming out through the wall? That could track with where Gabriel and Lucy ended up. We can just say Soldier thought it was a building because they entered the tower and it feels like a building inside, but when you exit it, it’s li…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h @hybridlore @theducktator @loopylin @anyoneinterestedinRangers
Ok, while I’m thinking about it…
***
Interviewer: So Dwogin, what do you think about Travenor’s friendship with Vanere?
Dwogin: You mean that scout? They’re friends? What am I s’posed to think about that? I don’t understand why this is a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
@keilah-h @rae @whalekeeper That’s my cue
Rallascant
“Did I hear someone say ‘help’?” Rallascant suddenly appeared, grinning, directly behind a large, feathered man.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 4 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Soldier missing every death path is exactly the kind of thing he does lol.
I feel like we all have that character who traipses through life missing every gunshot to the head. Oh, a joy to be them.
gonna have to do that tomorrow
*Bombastic side eye*
Indeed, I have returned. *Bows* I thought that one would amuse you. XD
I…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
@stephie @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Thank you! 🩷
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@keilah-h Wait, I’m sorry, he drank lead? Dude’s got cartoon level plot armor, lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
right, lol, I almost died.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel nodded. Scattered raindrops that had slipped through the leaves rolled down the dusty white surface of his mask, pooling at the bottom edge before dropping into the damp fabric of his shirt. Gabriel shivered slightly, the rain chilling his skin.
His blades clicked into their sheaths, but his hands…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Lucille
It was a speaking entity, not a monster after all. Rivulets of water poured off his wings, and he seemed less affected by the cold. He wore clothes like a man, and looked like a man, besides the wings – but the suddenness of seeing another talking person was almost more frightening than a monster.
Lucy spoke hesitantly,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
can I have the doc? It sounds cool.
I’ll put it in my profile update! If you can’t access it, let me know
sometimes eats fireflies. They do not taste good, at all, and he usually stops after one, but he seems to forget this fact whenever he hasn’t seen them in a while.
Ah, so he’s just a touch animalistic. Makes sense
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
I’m so sorry for the late reply, I had no idea you guys had rped (my fault)
I can’t tell if it’s a good thing or a bad thing that I can imagine vividly everything that Soldier is doing.
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel drew his blades. “Who are you? Were you also taken from your world to here?” He moved to block Lucy from sight. Even…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Tagging people so they see I’m talking to them…. No pressure to respond unless you want to.
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h @hybridlore @theducktator @loopylin @anyoneinterestedinRangers
As much as an instalment is intended, it probably won’t happen this next week. (Maybe, but unlikely. We have a drafted chapter, but the work needed is…[Read more]
- Load More
