@keilah-h
Active 11 hours, 58 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @keilah-h @theducktator @loopylin @theshadow @whalekeeper
Here is the next chapter. Are you ready? Things are about to get darker.
Another thing. My school courses are finishing up so I have more time to write again! My goal is to get you the epilogue by the end of the year.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
HOWDIDYOUIT’SASECRETWHY-
Ah, fine. Humph. Whatever.
XD
Ummmmmm…
*Sheepish crickets*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
NEXT SECTION!
Time continued to pass, and the days grew warmer and longer. Joseph thrived as he spent his days working hard in the fields and the evening studying with his brothers in Christ, or fellowshipping with the Caddick family. It was during this time t…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @calyhuge
I’M MELTING!
Hmmm…. pastes @stephie @grcr @arcticanimals and @keilah-h upside the head.
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
YES!! You’ll have to send it to me when you do!!!
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
it’s  the scene in chapter one where she buys the sketchbook. I forgot about her mask when I was drawing it 😅.
And thanks!! I’ve been trying to improve my shading for FOREVER and procreate and YouTube have been really helpful.I’ve been rewatching the bad batch (again, cuz why not?) and I did this one this morning:

but what have y…[Read more]
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@keilah-h
thanks!!!sorry I didn’t answer right away, it’s been a busy week 😅
I just got a new iPad for art, so obviously I HAD to do a scene from my story:

-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
The rules are on the first page! <3 :))
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I have two snowballs and no clue who to hit so…
@keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon *snowballs fly*
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
NEXT SECTION
Stephen and David continued to grow, and Joseph found himself looking up to them in many ways. Mr. Caddick was always a source of wisdom, and Joseph found himself coming to him often. It seemed so strange to Joseph that they all looked up to him,…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @keilah-h @theducktator @loopylin @theshadow @whalekeeper
Question for you after you read the section above (do not, I repeat, do not read this before).
Spaces to help hide the contents:
I already started working on the next chapter and realized that Alan’s reaction to the events in the previous chapter…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @keilah-h @theducktator @loopylin @theshadow @whalekeeper
Next chapter.
I’m trying to come up with a name for the village The Faithful find. Any suggestion?
Also, Ellette, I have included a sample of a casual conversation between guys. This can give you some ideas for some casual conversation for your male…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER started the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
In my current WIP, I have 6 MCs right now, but I want to add another one or two. In another one, I have 11, though that one may change. Is this too many? When does the amount of main characters become too many to keep track of?
@whalekeeper @rae @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @raxforge @esther-c @freed_and_redeemed @theshadow @ellette-giselle…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I know!! It’s so perfect for her!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
you’re gonna make me cry!! I’m so happy you found out about this WIP!
yes!! A girl after my own heart! lol. I am German, so this is really close to me.
oh my goodness!! That is one of my dreams!! I want to track ww2 across Europe!!!
YES!! I’m just waiting for it to come out!!!
Freed-and-redeemed, are you watch…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
Alright, I believe now we are back on track.
I’ll put a little from the previous section in here. We are now back to just after Joseph’s letter to Sabina.
…….
Sometimes I feel so inadequate teaching the people, especially when I train up Mr. Caddick, Da…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes, Marta is blind. This is a huge hitch in the story………..
I do look for particular quotes like the ones I used, if that’s what you’re asking.
I’m glad I’m giving inspiration! Ooo, that sounds like such a cool story! I’d love to read it sometime! Mine takes place in Germany, because I find there are a lack of stories from…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
- Load More

