@keilah-h
Active 3 hours, 16 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
My charries who I talk to know they’re the special ones, so they know that I could never bear to banish them or do anything worse than give them a tragic experience, which I later have them conquer in their arc because I just can’t bear to leave them broken.
They know too much.
I used to have conversation with by…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Lol, the doctors were aged 10, 8, and 5. My cousin was 14. 😂
-
Ellette Giselle posted a new activity comment 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay, I’m moving this over so that people can delete their messages once I have the emails.
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @godlyfantasy12 @trailblazer @ellette-giselle @koshka @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @rae @freed_and_redeemed @highscribeofaetherium @liberty @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @theduc…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @rae @freed_and_redeemed @highscribeofatherium @liberty @mineralized-writings @lightoverdarkness6 @theducktator @keilah-h @stephie @kyronthearcanin @grcr
Everyone please tag any girls I forgot!!!
This morning, Koshka, Elishavet, Ellette, Hybridlore and I went on a video call via…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
As for the confusing aspect? Welp, if we’re talking the debacle with the Administrator, blame the original writers for any confusion, not me (trust me, I had to read through it like twice to write it properly, so you’re not the only one). The only places I’d be to blame are:
Oh, okay. The parts you added were actually my favorite and p…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes I’d read it!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @keilah-h @linus-smallprint
Thank you all for trying to help with my project! When I asked the question, I was still trying to verbalize what kind of ‘in-between genre’ this is, and I think I know what to aim for now. All the appreciation to you! *Throws confetti in your faces* *Throws glitter into your tea*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
He’s still a character of Wond, but otherwise he’s unrelated to my other stories.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 8 months ago
okay so I will say that I completely agree with the fanfiction thing, likes it’s awful what they put in there
of if I ever go onto the websites I put it at lowest and sometimes the second lowest age rating cause anything above that is awful
but overall I just don’t go on them cause nobody ever finishes them anyways lol…[Read more]
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h @grcr @rae @esther-c @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @liberty @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @anyone-else-idk-lol
Broken Shackles is officially coming January 27th, 2025💜 thank you all for your friendship, love, and continued support…it literally means the…[Read more]-
@freed_and_redeemed
AHHHH girl I’m so proud of you!!!!
ahhh love you girl, you’re amazing <3-
Congratulations!!! That’s exciting!
-
-
Ahh!! So exciting!!! CONGRATS!!! 🥳
-
I’m definitely not crying rn because i’m so excited that it’s finally coming out
THAT’S SO GREAT!! I CAN’T WAIT TO READ IT!!!!!!!!
-
🥳💫✨🎊🎉🥳💫✨🎊🎉🥳💫✨🎊🎉🥳💫✨🎊🎉🥳💫✨🎊🎉🥳💫✨🎊🎉🥳💫✨🎊🎉🥳💫✨🎊🎉🥳💫✨🎊🎉🥳💫✨🎊
AHHHHHH!!!!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!…[Read more] -
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
-
AYYY That’s awesome! Congrats!!! Can’t wait to buy/read itttttt (hopefully)!!!
-
EEEEEE I can’t wait!!
-
HURRAH!…[Read more]
-
YAY! Congratulations! *Dumps several buckets of confetti everywhere*
-
@freed_and_redeemed I know I’m not on much but this came through my email and AHHHH I HAD TO COME AND SAY CONGRATS FREEDOM 😭 IM SRSLY SO HAPPY FOR YOU! And while I don’t read historical fiction I already knew I was gonna be buying ur books girl. I HAVE TO OF COURSE!!! I ALREADY HAVE KNOWN THE CHARRIES! THE BABIES!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!
-
@godlyfantasy12 you just made my day😭😭 THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH💜💜💜😭 And yes, they’re available on Amazon! (Freedom’s Fire is in paperback, hardback, and Ebook; Broken Shackles is only paperback and EBook) I’ll send the link in a minute 😊 and I’d love to get you a signed copy…you just gotta meet me…[Read more]
-
WHY DIDN’T I KNOW UR OTHER BOOK WAS PUBLISHED AHHHH WHY AM I SO FAR BEHIND IN EVERYTHING SOOOB I WOULD’VE ALREADY BOUGHT ITTTTTTTTTTT @freed_and_redeemed
-
-
-
Will it be available on Amazon? If not, where at? I’m a paperback girly for the most part!!!
-
-
@godlyfantasy12 there’s the link!
-
Awesome!
-
@freed_and_redeemed thx! ALSO!!! U may have said this somewhere else but since idk exactly how ur running ur series…which book is the brothers in…? (MY SWEET SWEET BABIESSSSS!!! I NEEEEED MY WOLFIEEEEE AND RUEBEEEEN AND ALL MY OTHER DARLINGS)
-
@godlyfantasy12 haha, I get it! XD Sooo my main focus atm is Leon/Riker’s trilogy, which means all 3 novels are only Leon and Riker as POV characters.
HOWEVER, the Bois first appear in Freedom’s Fire and will also appear in Book 3 (they’re not in book 2, tho, sadly).
And I have plans for them to have their own novel eventually, it’s just more on…[Read more]
-
-
-
-
-
ALSO UMMM ONE DAY I WILL BE NEEDING A SIGNED COPY MAAAAAM
-
yoooo you’re here! how’s your writing going?
-
@keilah-h It’s…not really at the moment lol
-
lol that happens.
-
-
-
-
@savannah_grace2009 @liberty @smiley @ellette-giselle @rae @esther-c @keilah-h @koshka @theducktator @grcr Thank y’all so much😭😭💜
-
I LITERALLY SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THE COVER!!!
GIRL!!!!-
yessss the cover is awesome.
-
-
You’re so welcome!!!!!
-
-
I’m so sorry I’m so late on this but
OH MY GOODNESS GIRL CONGRATS!!!! I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU AHHHHH 🥳🥳🥳😭😭😭 SO HAPPY RNNN!!! I cannot WAIT to get Broken Shackles!!! Love you so much girl!!! <333
And someday I'll definitely have to come to one of your book signings and get a signed copy🤭
-
@lightoverdarkness6 No need to apologize!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH GIRLY💜💜💜💜 I LOVE YOU MORE!!!!!YESS and I just wanna meet you irl, soooo😂💜💜💜
-
@freed_and_redeemed OFCCC 🤍🤍🤍 Awww🥹
OMGOODNESS YESS 🤭🤍🤍 Same girl, I wanna meet you so bad🫶
-
-
-
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @keilah-h
So…I just wrote this scene and i was wondering if it’s a little weird that I call the guy ‘Father’ all the time instead of giving him a real name. He isn’t a priest and he isn’t even Baron’s biological father. The reason I don’t give him a real name is that Baron doesn’t know what his real name is, he…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
by the way you did finish the fic right?
Oh dear, I forgot to tell you with CWW and going back to school, sorry!
I really really liked the ending! It was so sweet. My only criticism would be I kinda didn’t understand fully what was going on before that point, Otherwise, it was great!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h Thanks! It’s a newish WIP that my sister and I came up with last year (she says like that was so long ago. XD). It doesn’t have a title yet, but it’s currently Project Crowns.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h Thanks! It’s a newish WIP that my sister and I came up with last year (like that was so long ago. XD). It doesn’t have a title yet, but it’s currently Project Crowns.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
H: Oh yeah, and you were humming “Fly me to the moon” three days ago and I’m sure you did it where I could hear on purpose, because you know I like that style of music and it’s the song that first got me thinking that maybe you liked me back.
S: When ya threw a chair at me while I was practicin’ the sax outside?
H: Yeah, exactly.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Do you have a pinterest account? If you’re logged in it should work.
- Load More

Ooh, this actually sounds awesome.
I don’t think I’ll be in town next Saturday though, unfortunately. But if there’s a next time, can you tag me for that one please?
Yes of course! You want to give me your email now so I can add you to the email list?
I deleted the message so it probably deleted your reply but uh yeah, I guess it fits.
It was both me and my brother’s initial on there cause it was his too before he got a separate one
fun!!
yeah, so uh….whenever you’re doing this again just send it to me!
got it!
I’ll probably add you to the email stream for this week just so that you can be in the group address I’m going to form. Is that okay?
👍
Okay, I guess that works!