@keilah-h
Active 6 days, 9 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
okay!! Thanks for the suggestions!! I’ll rework a few scenes.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
So, keilah likes the scene that you have a problem with, linus! This is great. 🤣
Here’s an idea. What if I shift it a little so that the conversation happened a day or two after they had already been on the ship? Do you think that would work?
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Yay, can’t wait!!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh cool! Have you ever played a game? How does designing a character work? (If you’ve done that)
Well, that’s more experience than me. XD
Oh, and did that pudding ever thicken?
NOOO it DIDN’T
The flavor is still good, though. :p
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @keilah-h @freed_and_redeemed @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin
Here’s another scene! This is one I started in a previous draft and finished just recently. Again no critiques please! Not ready for that lol
November’s foot tapped against the marble flooring. His lips quirked to the side and he cleared his throat, glancing f…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
(replying two days late… ugh)
currently debating whether I should do some of my other ones today.
Did you end up doing them?
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @the_lost-journal @liberty @whalekeeper @linus-smallprint
Oof, it’s been two weeks. Well, here’s the third chapter, please tell me what you think once you’re done reading it. This is a shorter chapter, so I’ll probably post the fourth tomorrow.
Chapter 3
“That’s lovely.” Elina sat down, an uncom…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
So you like it? You think i should keep it?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION
Leon woke in the darkness. He heard Rolf breathing and felt the rocking of the ship below him. He sat up, wondering where they were going and what fate lay ahead. Leon leaned against the side of the ship’s hold and drew his knees to his chest,…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
For all those it may concern…. I would call this the theme song if this book.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@raxforge @ellette-giselle @hybridlore @keilah-h @whalekeeper @theducktator
It feels like forever since I posted a story on here, but here is story #11! This is my favorite one of the entire Baron Chronicles, and it brought tears to my eyes. I hope you enjoy it too:)
Though your sins be as Scarlet…
Sunlight filtered through the pale…[Read more] -
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
😂 I think he’ll think it’s funny. And he might even be pleased that something picked a name like his for a book character…even if they’re a bad guy…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
For anyone who is interested…..
Hassan (center) and two of the other slave traders.
(and yes, they are in their native country in this picture)

-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Don’t worry, I added it!!
Thanks so much girl!!
Thank you! I really appreciate it!!
@youthreegirls @keilah-h @grcr @smiley
Sorry for dropping off the face of the earth there for a little bit! I was still editing I just forgot to post, lol! So here’s a chapter dump for y’all!! (I apologize if I’…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Hmm. I guess we’ll have to see.
Fine then!!
*pulls out dagger, grabs Alec, and holds blade to his throat.* BACK OFF!!
yeah, we’ll have to see what happens.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I feel like more people would ask questions, or at least be curious.
Yes…. but the only time they were seen was in Clonabay, and i mentioned the amount of different cultures that are all mixed in there. No one is really noticing anything in that city. Ya know? Plus, Leon and Rolf are in such a bad state that the people of the Empire…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
You read the very newest section from today?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint @Liberty @Hybridlore @Koshka @elishavet-pidyon @Keilah-h
NEXT SECTION!!!
(If I was Freedom I’d be posting trigger warnings. But y’all have been amply warned.)Leon woke the next morning to find one of the men cutting the ropes that bound his wrists. One arm came free, and Leon gasped from the pain that…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
- Load More
