@keilah-h
Active 6 days, 5 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @rae @hybridlore @theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-lol
and an extra aesthetic 👀
aka the villain’s aesthetic

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @rae @hybridlore @theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-lol
MC Aesthetics for my fantasy WIP 🤭
MC #1:

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
For anyone who is interested……
The LOS soundtrack!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
Face Claim!
Those who’ve read this section will know who this is…….
(answer to one of your questions, Linus.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
anyone interested in the playlist I use while I write this?
Liberty, you already have it I think.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
SPECIAL NEXT SECTION!!!
I’ll drop a face-claim of a certain key character if y’all want after you read it!
Time passed, and slowly but surely, the church grew. It was wonderful to see how God was working in the lives of the people, and the companions…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Indeed….
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I count six that Ellette has killed…
but pretty much everyone in her books has almost died at least once.ÂI want to see him put to the test, and I want to see him face consequences for that choice, even though he chose the right thing, and I want to watch him struggle through and stand firm in that!
I just want yo…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
69 full length novels written…..
1 current
1 I’m editing and posting on here
80+ plotlines I need to turn into books.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator @keilah-h
What did I just come back to? Why do you all want me to beat up Everett? 🥺
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeeesss….. but I also have lots of other books I’ve written and am currently writing, and a whole notebook of plots I need to do things with.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
SPECIAL NEXT SECTION!!! Part 2 of today!!!
The sixteenth year of Emperor Haidronias’s reign
October 27th Â
The EmpireWe spent all day today going up and down the streets. We mostly explored our surroundings, though we did talk with a few of the peo…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Seriously?? 🤣
Look, how many people have I actual killed? Like…. five. (not counting mass casualties of unknown characters in war. But those go without saying.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Thats….. sad.🤣
No Airsoft?!? No horseback riding? No running, running, running until you go faster and farther then you ever thought before. (mostly because you and your friend are being chased by imaginary badguys, although once it was a rabid coyote.) no scaling rocks and hiking mountains? No sparing and grappling? 😂😂😂😂😂
I love…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
YESSSSSS!!!!!! Yes! Yes! Yes! *continues chanting and hopes Hybridlore can hear it*
🤨 It’s not ever ten seconds. Drama!!!!
🤣
Besides, I said he can live. He just needs to be roughed up real bad.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
My dad takes us kids disc golfing sometimes. It’s a lot of fun. 🙂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
WHAT?!?! Noooooo!! That’s proving all the myths true! Be an author who is active in mind and body. 😊
And I love watching wheelchair basketball because my brother plays.
Cool!
wait…. is he in a wheelchair? Or does he just do it for the fun of the sport?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
It reminds me of The Horse and his Boy when Shasta is in the desert and Aslan comes to help him.
Yup, reminds me of that too. And Daniel!
lol why is this funny to me. (It probably wasn’t funny to him though.)
Lololol. It was funny to me….
Although, the whole “these people with their talk of the One True God are gonna bring a curse…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Weird. I’ll have to look into it—I really don’t know if it’s a great option or not, but I remembered it.
- Load More
