@keilah-h
Active 6 days, 4 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
XD
It’s totally fine. Discussion is good.
But thank you @mineralizedwritings for moving it to the Chat Chat.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
yeah it’s hard! I’ve been trying really hard with dynamic posing this last year too, it’s a major deficit in my skills lol.
Oh and yeah, we should probably have taken this to the chat chat.
All discussion of anime now moving to the chat chat lol. Pls tag me over there if you want to respond to the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
It’s really good! And has a great art style like you said.
I think if the arc is done well and she finds other purpose in life it’s ok, it’s all about the intention, and if they are doing it for the enjoyment of the audience. Something I’ve noticed is that two different animes can have the same girl in a short skirt but one will use…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Ikr it’s so weird! I mean it’s worth noting that Japan has very little Christian influence and we have a lot here. Even if a lot of modern day Christians don’t all follow the bible our countries foundations still have a influence.
Yeah I’ve struggled to learn how to draw girls because of this too! A lot of comics have bad stuff in them…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 8 out now!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I hope so too! It’s up to the others if they’re read for the next one.
Although, one question. Was the Christian prince the only one? Who’s gonna inherit the throne when the Emperor dies now? (Don’t tell me the priests have tried to make it so one of them will get it.)
Dietrich was sole heir. His brother died as a baby.
That is…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty @linus-smallprint
QUESTIONS!
Characters:
~Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
~ Were there any character that need to be more engaging? If so, how would be some good ways for me to do that?
~Where the characters…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
@linus-smallprint  (I know you haven’t had a chance to get to yesterday’s, but I’m impatient. Sorry.) 😂
NEXT SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Night had fallen about the city, and the occupants of the palace were retiring to their rooms. Prince Dietrich had excused him…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h
I drew the card. If I can, without Ezra seeing it, I’ll try to scan it into the computer and post it before his birthday.
Hopefully he likes it. My family thinks it’s great XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Everywhere I’ve seen this challenge, black and white don’t count as part of your three colors. I assume the reason is that black, white and grey are neutral colors and this challenge is meant to help understand color theory and how colors interact with each other.
hmmmmm…now what should I draw…..?
A cat…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m glad! I like that part too. 😂
yeah, I dislike that side of the ditch as well. Women do have a way to serve God, and while many of them are married, there are some who aren’t of age, or who are still single, or who’s husbands have died. There is a way for single women to serve God.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @koshka @whalekeeper @theshadow @keilah-h @theducktator
New chapter on the doc. 😉
Also, TCoH reached 50k on Saturday!! 🥳
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!
Over the next few days, many came to Christ due to the events in the city square. The Sabbath came, and Leon eagerly watched for Marius and the prince. They arrived, and Leon greeted Dietrich, slapping him on the back. “How are you two?…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @the_lost-journal @liberty @whalekeeper @linus-smallprint
As of right now, I have re-done parts of The Woods of Rosen which are now integral to where the story is headed (this is because I realized they would work better for the story and characters). So, I’m thinking instead of posting the chapters of the b…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @the_lost-journal @grcr
One vote D
Two votes A
And three votes B
We are doing the three marker challenge!!!!!!!
If this timeline works out, I’ll post new challenges to vote on Saturdays and we will have our next challenge to work on by Monday night/Tuesday. If you haven’t done a drawing by…[Read more]
- Load More

