@keilah-h
Active 5 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7127
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
XD
I haven’t seen the newest ones (we don’t do a whole lot of tv at the moment) but I watched some others based off of the clone wars, and yeah, I liked them better for sure.
That book is on my list, but I haven’t quite gotten to it yet XD
Yep! We’re limited to 7,000 words, actually, because it’s for a competition on…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, that’s really cool! And yeah, I get the different timeline thing, I think if I start something I’ll put it in a different world, probably. Yeah, that makes sense! Thanks! 😉
Oh gotcha, yeah. I kind of think of it as White Light from Fawkes (idk if you guys have read that, if you haven’t, you NEED to) but tbh I…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ah, yeah, that makes sense. My dad loves Star Wars so I see quite a bit of it, though not as much recently I guess.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
That sounds cool! I admit I’m not good at fanfictions for that reason, because I don’t want to have to completely change a story, I guess. It’s cool that you can do that, though! The only fanfiction right now I’m co-authoring, but it’s a Wingfeather Saga fanfic so there wasn’t anything to really change XD
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
@acancello @euodia-vision @awsumfaith @felicity @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @lightoverdarkness6 @livingwoodchronicles @landric @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @smiley @starshiness @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin
Hey everyone!! I’ll be o…[Read more] -
Smiley replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @euodia-vision @hybridlore @freedomwriter76
I have the first two chapters
Chapter 1
“What’s today?” Wanda gestured to the heart on the calendar, circling today’s date. She then looked at her husband.
“I’m not sure, I have no memory of it,” Vision tilted his head just slightly, trying to remember. “I never forget anything,”
“My hu…[Read more]
-
Smiley started the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @euodia-vision @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @anyone-else
*coughs* who’s shocked? I mean really, who is shocked?
*silence*
okay… fine no one is surprised
but you may be surprised by the story
because…
*cries*
Wanda is the villain
This started because of a conversation I had with Keilah
and how Wanda is a very empathetic…[Read more]
-
hybridlore started the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @kyronthearcanin (you wanna join?) @anyone-else-interested!
Ok, here it is! All of our characters are traveling through space, on a state-of-the-art, brand new spaceship! Of course, this is science fiction, so it’s full of cool equipment and basically any awesome technology you can…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hey!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey! I’ll tag some people to say hi 😉
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @acancello @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @livingwoodchronicles @lydibug @keilah-h @loopylin @thearcaneaxiom @euodia-vision @everyone-else!
-
Esther started the topic Inspiration!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey everyone! I thought it’d be fun to have a topic where we talk about writing inspiration. So I have two questions.
What has inspired your WIP?
This could be something that has inspired your WIP as a whole, or maybe just a certain character, scene, or aspect of the world.
Where do you find inspiration?
When you’re stuck, or just want to fee…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Of course!!! 😉 Awesome!!!
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @keilah-hYou guys up for starting later today? Or when would be a good time?
It can be pretty slow, so we all go at it at our own pace…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
I remember Mapleshade! I loved the warrior cats books!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh awesome!! I am too, haha, but yeah!
-
Allison started the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c @janellebelovedpig @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @keilah-h @everyone!
I have been writing my book a ton more lately and have been figuring out ” Wow, I need a lot more characters.”
Not just ones that have big parts, but the extras also. The ones standing behind, helping the story come alive. A lady standing in the front…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Well basically she’s going to use the stones to build her own reality, and to remake Vision
But… it takes place right after endgame and she took the stones from the time machine
But it’s going to end bitter sweet
Mostly bitter for her *cries*
I still prefer Wanda as a hero, but she’s a really empathetic villain
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Well…
Here’s the prologue
S.W.O.R.D. Head Quarters
“Wanda stop!” Steve shouted, entering the room. “The stones were missing, and I know you took them,”
“It’s too late Steve,” Wanda still looked at Vision’s faded body laying on the table in front of her. “This my way to be happy.”
Steve watched as Wanda brought the Mind Stone clos…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah… I actually just came up with a new one
And it has to do with what we’re saying about Wanda, being a villain
And uh… well it’s the saddest one I’ve ever came up with
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok! Yeah, that’s fine! We could just do it until school starts, maybe -when do ya’ll start?
My sister’s also going to be joining KP, so maybe she would do it too, idk
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooh we should do a sci-fi AU RP!!!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Lol it’s like the meme where they face swapped Putin and the Pope and it doesn’t even look weird 😂
- Load More

Have fun!!!!
That’s ok, have fun!