@keilah-h
Active 4 hours, 6 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7127
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oohh.. then this should be interesting 😉😅
@snickerdoodle doesn’t want to do it anymore, lol, so I guess it’s just us. And yeah, were kind of all together right now.
Whose turn is it?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
No, she’s not really. She’s seen a few pictures but that’s about it. Yeah I think there’s gonna be a lot of confusion XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh no, Tech’s ratting out Seb?? Get ready for some revenge, sister
-
Smiley replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!!!
It’s been a fun challenge to write it
And I love how reality keep coming in Easter eggs
And there slowly getting bigger
And it’s so hard to hate
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I’m not offended, just overreacting for fun 😂😋 Yeah, exactly, Tech doesn’t know what Seb is capable of, so it makes sense he would assume the worst! You’re good. Nothing to worry about. (Although I have no idea how I’m going to get him out of this mess)
No no no I’m NOT in charge 😅 You should ask @godlyfantasy12 and @freedomw…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hmm… I don’t think it would cause trouble, but she definitely might think of him as sort of a halfling. Something like a human/Serpenree/Falcor halfling XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@euodia-vision @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @koshka @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper
HERE IS PART 2!! This will be a three-parter!!!
Prompt 18: Fever Dream/Hysteria
TW: Blood, Kitnapping, Mention of animal slavery/abuse/skinning, needles, death
I know the TW make it sound rough but it’s actually not as bad as it sounds? X…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Lol. I read all the books, seriously guys, ALLLL of them, until Brambleclaw got possessed and with @keilah I was like…
“Okay, I’m done with you.”
XD
I even did fanfics!! 😂😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Lol that’s hilarious
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Duuuuuudes he knows how to use explosives because it’s like, HIS THING XD And I did not intend for that vial to be toxic, CALVIN – AAAUUUUURGH
But it’s for the sake of conflict
so
…
Marcel
Since class had ended early, there was an extra half an hour. Sebastian and Marcel headed straight for their dorm room.
Seb had…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Cool!! So is he a literal dragon, or does he just have wings and a tail like your profile?
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Right. If you can’t stomach it, you can’t.
I’ve read the original series and started the second one – as well as some of the side books – and they were enjoyable. I left them not long afterwards because I didn’t have the dedication XD But I still have some fondness for them.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh yeah, I remember reading some of that book. I hadn’t finished it though.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
One hundred percent, you do whatever!
-
whaley replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I know right? So cool!
This character is inspired by the renaissance – and things like those skulls, where they’re beautiful, but also quirky and a little unnerving.
I was just playing Minecraft a little bit ago… I’m a beginner, so I’ve just got my little garden and stuff, but lately I’ve just been jumping into crazy deep caverns…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!
And yess!! I’d totally read it
plus it’s a lot of fun to write bad kids XD
You should listen to the songs from the Descendants’ movies, they’re great for inspiration
-
Smiley replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
I have another chapter!!!
And guys, Bucky’s entering Wandavision
why wasn’t this the plot in the actual show
Chapter 5
“And this is officially a hostage situation,” Hayward said watching the screen. He turned to everyone in the room.
“It’s not like that,” Sam stated.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @esther-c @koshka @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @whalekeeper @anyone-else
I WROTE FOR A PROMPT!!
Prompt 10: Medicine/Injection
TW: Needles/Fear of needles, panic, slight hyperventilating, begging. My baby doesn’t have a good time…
By the way…I think I’m going to expand on this and write this as a Nyx’s…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@euodia-vision @keilah-h @hybridlore @freedomwriter76
I have the first chapter of Marvel Descendants (a clever name I know XD)
Chapter 1
Once upon a time…
There was a league of superheroes, named the Avengers. And just like everyone they wanted power, only they managed to get it and still be the heroes.
On the terrible land of the earth, e…[Read more]
- Load More
