@keilah-h
Active 8 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7127
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Wait really?! I figured you were a long time fan lol
I was super out of it when endgame came out (I was maybe 8th grade? 9th? idk, but I new nothing of major pop culture besides gaming) and even I new there was a big ‘conclusion’ superhero movie coming out. My older sister was in hs at that time, and somebody in the class who…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah I posted the prologue of the second book above
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks!
I haven’t seen endgame but lol the scene with Steve picking up Mjolnir is so hype!! I have a habit of rewatching this theator reaction video that combines both infinity war and endgame in one video (Y’know like they have a soundrecording and you can hear all the cheers as if you were there on opening night)…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision
I have the prologue of the second book!!
If you missed the last few chapters of the first book, you should go read that first
and now you get the very confusing prologue (But it’s supposed to be that way XD)
Honestly, why couldn’t Marvel just ask me to write Wanda’s arc…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 and I’ve already written the first chapter XD @euodia-vision @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Prologue
“I got an eye on the target,” Yelena communicated, aiming her sniper rifle.
She didn’t truly know what she was doing, she just knew this was her mission. And she truthfully wanted to do it.…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision
I have the last few chapters!! I’m aware this was kind of short, then again none of my fanfics are very long…
also just to be clear… this is just the first book, so while it didn’t end well… there will be more
and the next one will take place in a certain and…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Thank you!!
Whaa- how could you EVER tell?!?!?Like- WHAT?? What was it that tipped you off?? I don’t get it!!
Jk lol 😂😂
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
@acancello @euodia-vision @awsumfaith @felicity @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @lightoverdarkness6 @livingwoodchronicles @landric @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @smiley @starshiness @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin
Hello everyone!! I hope…[Read more] -
HighScribe replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @acancello @all-the-mood-board-peeps
I HAVE ONE!!! This is 4 Calia, who is an eeeeeeeeeevil person.
It’s a bit messy, but whatevs.

-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I didn’t mean skip over Endgame, I meant just skip the rest of Infinity War in favor of it.
Oh gotcha, good. XD
But we watched the rest two days ago…..so it doesn’t matter now. We’ll be watching Endgame tomorrow if all goes right.
Nice!
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Magic systems Vs Powers Vs Gifts! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
HEEEEY!!! Another topic, I know…I hate having to make new ones and getting bogged down buuuut you can’t really help it sometimes XD
ANYWAY!!! While I know not everyone here is writing fantasy, sci-fi, etc, I’m going to tag y’all and hope you can help me try and figure this out! I have an idea of what I’m thinking I’m going to do, because I t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h if u want to find and share it then yes! I’ll take all the info i can’
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Lol a Protect Paxton club XDXD We can make posters and protest in the halls…
Right – I love how confused he is concerning the whole situation!
And oh my goodness, Leo, I feel you right now. Math literally frightens me whenever I think of it. This school year is going to be interesting.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @euodia-vision @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @anyone-else
Hey guys! Does anyone know of any good science fiction books? I usually prefer young adult, but I can maybe get some adult ones too, if they’re clean.
I also like dystopian and occasionally fantasy!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @koshka @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @esther-c @acancello
HEY ALL MY JOCELYN LOVERS!!! So…I’ve discovered something I didn’t know!
The French and Italian and such are (sometimes, by some people) considered Latino! When not considered Latino, they are Latin American/Latin European
I figured this out becau…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ahhhh that’s so exciting girl!
honestly I just want to skip to Endgame now because I already know how it ends.
*whispers* nooooo don’t do it! Endgame is probably one of the best Marvel movies period.
And YES to all of your thoughts!
Yessss girl!! I actually just watched it a few days ago for the first time…
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Even seen the “1 bit! 2 bits! 4 bits! 8 bits. 16 bits. 32 bits.” videos? Like the ones where the number of bits doubles, and the image either becomes less pixelly or just plain weirder? My brother and I watched some of those, and now he sometimes just randomly yells out “1 bit!” and we keep doing it….
Or, one time, I was standing…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh, that’d be cool! I’ve never had someone draw my characters before.
Maybe you could draw Aurivis! You might remember him from the character castle. He’s a large, old dragon with big horns, gold scales, and green eyes and scars along his left side and a shredded left wing. He’s kinda grumpy and thinks he knows everything.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h sure! I’m sure pax would enjoy her company!
@freedomwriter76 not entirely sure what to RP rn so I’ll let Keilah put feather back in first lol
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
AHH, BUCKY!!!!! 🥰😍😍😍😍
YESSS, BUCKY!!!! 🥰🥰😍😍
Lol it’s ok girl! I tag people wrong sometimes too 😉 XD
we just watched the winter soldier and AH I forgot how good it is and how much i love bucky and steve and wsefbhawkjvgeha
Yessss girl!! I actually just watched it a few days ago for the first time…[Read more]
- Load More

Ok!! Yeah, we’ll also be starting school soon.
Cool! You homeschool, right? What grade are you going into?
Yep!!
Freshman 😬
Fun! I am homeschool and I’m gonna be a freshman too! I’m excited, but the workload is definitely going to be more. Science is probably going to be pretty hard this year. Are you excited?
*homeschooled
Yeah, I’m exited and I’m also a little terrified, though not nearly as much as I would be if I went to public school.
Yeah, definitely understandable. 😉 I’m taking one class at a hybrid school near where we live, and I’m a little nervous, but it’s a Christian school and the people there are wonderful. And it’s not just Christian by name. Like, these people are awesome. 😊
Alrighty!! Yeah we started a few months ago so that’s why I’ve been so quiet lately XD
Oh yeah, I totally get it. XD
Oooh exciting! Are you looking forward to taking any new classes this year?
@esther-c
I get it! My school starts back pretty late. Good luck with volleyball and your classes! <3
@freedomwriter76 Do you ever have people in person tell you that you seem old for your age?! I would have never known you were going into tenth from the way you talk 😂
Thanks!! <3
@esther-c
Have fun! We also start this week, it will be fun! I am now a sophomore like @freedomwriter76 and I’m also home schooled! How do you like volleyball? I have the opportunity to join this year, but have never played.
Awesome! 😊
Oh my goodness, I love volleyball so much!! I was really bad at it when I started, but this is my third year and I’ve gotten SO much better. It’s super fun. It looks easy, but if you wanna do it right, then it’s a challenge. But I love it nonetheless. 😁 Definitely my favorite sport.
@freedomwriter76
Lol I get it alot, but I think it’s because I’m good at small talk? (After much of embarrassing practice, mind you. I prayed about it and uh it did come about but not without much failure XD)
I’m also old for my grade! If I were a couple months older I could be in the next grade.
Yeah mentally you are a lot odler, but I’d…[Read more]
Oh yes, ASL is so cool!! I have a couple friends who know ASL.
Oooh, 4-H sounds fun!! I know some people who do that kind of stuff all the time. It’s probably not something I’d be into tho. XD But if your interested, you should totally go for it!!
I think Spanish is pretty easy to learn. (But I haven’t actually taken a class sooo… XD) But I really want to learn French. I think that’d be so neat. 😁
That’s a great question. 😉 XD So the first two years I played, I played with a school that let homeschoolers on their teams. This year, I’m playing with a hybrid school. So basically the schoo…[Read more]
@freedomwriter76
Lol small churches always seemd really cool to me, I’ve never consistently attended one though. Our last one was quite big and I only new the names of the youth, not a lot of other people.
@freedomwriter76
Lol that sounds great! XD
(I have come to the attention Esther is getting notified for each of these comments 😶 feel free to not respond I will in no way take it as a ghosting XD)
🤣
You guys are fine. 😂
XD
Ah, yes, that makes sense girl. ❤ We’re starting school soon. Since I do 4H we usually try to start after the fair, so early September. I’d technically be a senior this year but I’m in the process of graduating early. 😆 Have fun with volleyball! My sister played for a few years and my dad coached!
Oh yeah, I’ve heard 4-H can be pretty hectic sometimes. 😉
Oooh, that’s so exciting!! 😆 Are you planning on attending a college in the future?
Cool! Thanks!!
@esther-c
Haha yeeeeah, it is. But it’s a fun hectic.😅
Um, atm I’m not feeling called to something that requires college. So I’m going to spend what would be my senior year just pouring into the things I enjoy, i.e. art and photography. I’ll be taking online courses and improving my skills. I’ll also be getting a job. But yeah!
Awesome!! That’s really cool! 😊