@keilah-h
Active 21 hours, 16 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7126
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
So…
@euodia-vidion @calyhuge @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @lydibug
I kinda feel bad having so many ppl focused on Paxton? If that makes sense?? But at the same time I guess y’all kinda chose to do that? I mean he could just be beat senseless and y’all just be like “Eh whatever XD
but I have a feeling the next course of action…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Awww, bye girlie! I hope this new transition into a new school year goes smoothly. 🥰
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @lydibug @keilah-h @calyhuge @freedom
Y’ALL! this chat exploded! i don’t even know what my boi is doing rn. I think he’s currently tackling a kid as Wolfie attempts to throw punches. 😂
Erebus
“LET MY BROTHER GO, Y…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
UM! That is AMAZINGGGGGG!!! I love how Dr. Strange is just like “I love this but hate it”😂
And, I’ve listened to Skillet a little bit, not much tho. 😅
Awww yeah, that makes sense! That scene always gets me too. 😭
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @calyhuge @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @keilah-h
Let’s go, boizzz
Marcel
Someone’s voice broke into Marcel’s revelation.
Brian – from lunch? – stood there, tough, strong, hand firmly placed on the Guardian’s shoulder. His eyes gleamed with a warrior’s euphoria. “Swordbrother.”
Marcel nodded.
Behind them, a girl – Bria…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper I love Marcel lol @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @calyhuge @euodia-vision
Edrich
Cloud-boy…Edrich glowered as the lad came to land in front of them, hands forming some sort of…gang sign. (XD)
Aramis scrunched up his nose, “Nerds? Seriously? Best you got?”
The kid shrugged, “Short notice. What you expect?”
Paxton’s eyes went wide as…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Creating our world in our book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
😂 “The glitched bagel” That’s pretty good!
-
Allison replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge ROFL!!! @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @whalekeeper sooo I might have Edrich and Aramis get away with Pax for a little while…
cuz that kinda gives me a chance to bring Sorren in and be the mediator between the brothers like “Ok hey now let’s Uhh maybe not XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper XD!!! @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @keilah-h
Aramis
More people were coming….more of the little flit’s friends…
Aramis seethed, grip tightening on the kid’s shirt sleeve as he tugged him closed. Edrich stood, eyeing the chaos that was beginning to unfold, ignoring the boys yelling at them.
His eyes narrowed as a puff of white…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
He’s not omniscient – I just mean I’m writing it from my writerly, omniscient perspective, instead of from his point of view. 🙂
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @keilah-h
Marcel
Eyes half closed, wings drooping, the young Guardian tapped the drums, listless.
He paused.
His feathers brushed against his…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah… I did too XD
-
Allison replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 1 month ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings
Here is another character of mine! One of my most favorite… Jean Walton!!

-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’m still plotting out the whole Loki and Wanda thing since Loki would probably change a little because Wanda probably wouldn’t be with someone who has done that terrible of stuff
The way I see it
Steve and Bucky aren’t brothers but they act like it
and Natasha and Yelena aren’t sisters but they act like it
so… it works XD and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks!
They are besties since childhood…
with perhaps maybe a romance arc towards the end 😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Cool!
Lol. When I first joined you had a Tony Stark pfp with frequency that convinced me he was your favorite 😂 I was soon after informed it was Bucky lol.
I know of skillet because they are in the same kind of like group of music I grew up with, but I haven’t heard a lot of their music. Some of it is too noisy for…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
ALRIGHT YALL!! Here is pax…
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @whalekeeper @euodia-vision
Paxton
Pax kept his head down, ignoring Wolfie as he called out to him, running up behind him.
The boy continued to ask questions, until the other young man, Bucky came running up, speaking to Wolfie.
The two continued to follow Paxton, but he ignored them, s…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ahhh yay!! I love all of those parts! Did you cry at all?😭
but I WANT to create adorable charries…😭😭
y’all just gotta stop trying to steal them from meeeeeeeeee, ahhhhhhhhhh!!!
*shrugs*
We can’t help it.
*whispers* Wesley is mine
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
interesting! Yeah, I have heard great things about the mandelorian. Some of the complaints I have seen have had to do with the female characters arcs not being super good, but idk I haven’t seen any of it.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@euodia-vision @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Okay so here’s the thing… I FREAKING LOVE YELENA!!!!
and I’m also not sure what to do… I have an idea for adding a kid or something (but I feel like I’ve done that plot a lot) So… should I do something different… I already know who the villain is but I want another arc
so any ideas would be…[Read more]
-
Allison started the topic Creating our world in our book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@esther-c @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin @keilah-h freedomwriter76 @smiley @everyone!!
Alright! I am officially taking a quick break on my WIP and I am going to start making my world, character and plot better. Realistic. Action packed. Overall better! I was thinking it would…[Read more]
- Load More
