@keilah-h
Active 19 hours, 10 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7126
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
I’ve listened to three NF songs (liked Trauma best), and a few TOP (Heathens best, that one’s WAY too catchy). They’re definitely useful for backstory songs, but I can only listen to them for so long before my mood goes dark 😂
It’s so fun when you find songs like that!! They can be the randomest thing EVER, but still f…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h ahh I like that!
Paxton
Paxton fiddled with one of his backpack’s zippers, not meeting Riker, or any of the others’ eyes.
He needed…wanted the help…but could he really trust them with everything?
With…this?
He’d…he’d never let anyone see the welts, or marks, or bruises before…
No one…ever.
Tha…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @esther-c @euodia-vision
Does anyone on here listen to Twenty One Pilots or NF?
I love their music!! And they fit so many of my charries!!
NF can be kinda dark…depends on the song, but he had a rough life (now he has a wife and baby 🥰) and used music as a way of coping, and to connect with others l…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @calyhuge @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @anyone-else-idk-lol
Wow… A lot has happened XD
I would like to join again, but with school around the corner, and also trying to keep up with my other hobbies I think I have to change some things
So I brought a lot of charries in… but I think I’ll be getting…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Heres some tags…
@esther-c @hybridlore @smiley @freedomwriter76 @janellebelovedpig @whalekeeper @kyronthearcanin @grcr @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @euodia-vision @everyone else! Sorry if I misspelled/forgot any!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Awesome! Here it is!
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTc-rG-nunA (delete the space after the h)
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h (Aww thanks, girl) @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 It was amazing, and it really helped me understand Bucky’s personality more
I have more chapters to the… Yelena/new Avengers book
Warning: violence and traumatic flashback
Chapter 3
“We get in, we get out!” Yelena shouted over the running plane.
“Sounds simple enough…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@kyronthearcanin @keilah-h @loopylin @whalekeeper @smiley
@freedomwriter76 (Ik you’re not in this rp, I figured you might like some Tesli antics though)
Tauren blinks sleep from his eyes. The familiar scent of cardboard and sweat stuffs his lungs as he breathes. Turning around, he remembers his sore muscles. The tight space keeps his head…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 GAH SHE’S SO SWEET 😭 @keilah-h
Paxton
Paxton fiddled with Riker’s shirt, his small arm tightly wrapped around Hope’s neck, keeping the bear’s head secure while the rest of her jostled around.
He shyly looked away, unsure.
“You can trust her…promise,” Riker said, voice soft as a whisper. Paxton looked back at Riker and the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 AHHH RIKER’S MAMA?!?! THE AMAZING JENNIE?!?!
Also Pax is gonna be squished XD
Paxton
Pax squeaked as Riker’s sudden movements jostled him. He gripped the man tighter, clinging on for dear life as he rushed to his mother, giving her a hug with his free hand, no longer Supporting Paxton quite as intensely.
Paxton str…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ah, but normal life is so interesting! Idk, I just find writing those kind of scenes fun XD Thx for clarifying!
Oki-doki, I just do WhAtEveR. Got it.
Thx Freedom for that!
And also for existing 😉
…I have no idea why I wanted to say that, but, um, hope that doesn’t sound weird…? XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
<33
Yeah, pretty much. It’s different symptoms as my overall health changes, I’m better overall than I was. I’m ok, it’s just not fun. <3
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h (Aww thanks, girl) @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
guys I freaking love this scene, my new favorite ship!!
“Couldn’t sleep?” Bucky asked as Yelena poured a glass of milk.
Yelena shrugged. “Sleeping is overrated, you?”
“I feel the same way,” Bucky smirked. “What keeps you up?”
“Well… I have been to a therapist, but nightmares and fl…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Not sure if this will be weird or not, but can I switch characters in here? We don’t have to do the whole introduction thing again, I’m just working on another project right now and Id rather use Katrin here if no one cares.
@kyronthearcanin @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @whalekeeper
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
Lol, there you go XD
DUDE I don’t know why, but that feels like such a compliment. Thank you ❤
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @calyhuge @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @anyone-else-I-forgot-sorry-lol
Sooo, I didn’t read through all the past RPs but I know something big happened, so could someone give me a summary of what’s gone on in the past day or so that I’ve missed?
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
Okay… so here’s the thing… my Wanda’s books (Wanda’s Heart, as I named the series) Have been a huge project for me (that and my new WIP)
I also started a Yelena, Kate, and Bucky fic, Y’all remember that… well after some confusion I figured out that they could be in the same fanfic universe
So……[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Imma RP as Pax finally XD
Paxton opened his eyes at the sound of a familiar voice. His eyes lit upon the bright figure that he recognized to be Feather, Crosshair’s wife. He lifted his chin from Riker’s neck, expression brightening slightly at the familiarity of her gaze and smile.
She reminded him so much of Jos…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
If he’s an animal he’s welcome. =)
- Load More
