@keilah-h
Active 18 hours, 17 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7126
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ok sounds, good.
Heres a question,
cuz’ I’m new to RPing…heh heh:Â Do we wait for everyone to get on, or continue? I don’t mind waiting, its just seeming dead… -
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
How are you guys doing? I don’t think I’ve talked to either of you lately! -
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision
Y’all I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay so I mentioned the idea of Bucky and Yelena as parents
And then I was like what if I did a few Avengers families
So here’s the couples
Nat&Steve (I can hear the protests, but it’s still my fav ship)
Wanda&Vision (The only canon couple, but they finally…[Read more]
-
Euodia posted a new activity comment 3 years, 1 month ago
Y’ALL! IT’S ALSO @hybridlore BDAY TOOOOOO!!!!!! LET’S WISH HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!🎉🎉🥳🥳
@acancello @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @kyronthearcanin
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Let’s see if this works!!
@freedomwriter76 @hybridlore @euodia-vision @calyhuge @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @loopylin @whalekeeper @smiley @anyone-im-missinghttps://docs.google.com/document/d/177QQ3sszd1xkLfzJyPZBikxBnUjytG_XFCJZYEiKEek/edit
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Thank you! He’s being completely truthful when he says he isn’t scared – in fact he was growing up to be the crAziest of them all, but things are changing. Now he’s a mostly a good kind of crazy.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, pretty much – he was raised in a family of villains. It’s their occupation. They’re hilarious and insane at the same time.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @hybridlore @euodia-vision @calyhuge @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @loopylin @whalekeeper @smiley @anyone-im-missing
Hey, so…I’ve been thinking…
Hopefully this never happens!!!
But…what if, for some crazy reason…KP like, shut down or something? Or crashed?
How would we get a hold of each other?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h IKR!!! @freedomwriter76 what keilah said, and we need more scenes of them.
Also we totally need some November being teased about Ara scenes maybe by Thor, and Tony, and whoever else XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h I think I did but the name escapes me XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h thx…and yea same Keilah 😅
@whalekeeper I can’t promise I’ll never have something like written again, but I’ll try to give better warnings next time. I didn’t mean to upset you and I really do apologize. That’s the last thing I’d want to do to ANYONE.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @calyhuge @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @anyone else
1. I love how you guys have all made it your job to heal Paxton like he’s your guy’s kid or something XD
mmmm, idk if we have an open room or not, heh, but he could also be added into a room, if you wanted.
I meannn, we have a room with, like, 4 people…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Aww thanks, I haven’t seen the movie but I saw the quote online and I thought it was hilarious, and who could argue with that reason
thanks, I love this fic… it has all of my favorite Avengers in it as well… actually it doesn’t, we’re missing Steve and Nat XD
Yesss!!! she’s amazing and I can’t wait to see her in the thunderbolts…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah ❤️ I chuckle every time I listen to it
- Load More

I’ve been doing pretty good! How about you?
I like your profile pic, now that I’ve gotten a chance to see it up close.
That’s good! Yeah, I’ve been pretty good too! My family might be getting a dog pretty soon, so we’ve been sort of preparing for that. Thanks!!
That’s cool! My family has a golden doodle, what kind do you want?
That’s actually the kind of puppy we’re getting! Lol what’s yours’ name?
His name is Sky!
We actually “rescued” him, he was living with a friend of my mom’s who already had too many dogs. His owner, who we didn’t know, died in a car crash.
He came with the name and we didn’t want to change it (my dad kept making silly suggestions)
@keilah-h
Oh awesome!! Aw, that’s sad. I’m glad he was rescued!!
@freedomwriter76
That’s good!!! Oh my goodness, that’s really big 😅 we used to have a lab who was about 100 lbs. I know, I love puppies XXD
Yeah, I bet lol. He sounds like a lot of work.
Great! My grandparents were here celebrating my birthday, so that was really fun!