@keilah-h
Active 16 hours, 48 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7126
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings
I was inspired by Pinterest and Freedom’s wonderful story to write a fic about Wanda and Pietro celebrating Christmas!!
Now you have two options for reading this
One: you can pretend that Pietro’s lives and that this is just a sweet story that will never end
Two: You can cry
I did…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Of course. After all, it is well earned… *tips hat*
Although, you may find yourself the subject of many scathing pranks. And I don’t mean just a sprinkle of pepper in your tea.
Yeah, they’re super fun XD I’m getting a long-awaited book for my birthday this year!
Oh my… *chortles*
What a predicament. I…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings
Okay Y’all
Freedom’s wonderful story and Pinterest inspired me to write a story about the Maximoff Twins celebrating Christmas in Sokovia
Now you have two options, you can read this story believing that in this universe Pietro doesn’t die
And if you feel like crying, you can read…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Evander
He shivered.
“The fearless kind… those dholes. They live in huge packs… and will sometimes hang around other clans of their kind. They like to chase us down, and have killed lots tigers in the past…”
He stopped, and let out a moan.
“We are to stay clear of them… and I found that out a bit too…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
kinda want a teacher to come and yell at them now
Oooo you’ve given me an idea.
@everyone I think I have a grumpy old man who would be a perfect teacher at this chaotic school. I’ll add him later tonight (probably when y’all are already in bed)
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Those new drawings I shared on here are drawn in Procreate! And we have the exact same setup!
Everything @mineralizedwritings and @keilah-h has helped me a lot so far. Some other random tips…
Watch a lot of speedpaint videos for digital art. You can find them everywhere on YouTube, and they can really ingrain the digital process in…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Gus
The cat drooped.
“I’m sorry, Evander, for whatever must’ve happened to you,” Gus said, bowing his head respectfully. “At least now, you’re right safe, and ain’t that a blessing?”
One of only a few blessings. But it was better than being given nothing at all.
Gus furrowed his snowy brow, and tapped a rhythm with his hoof i…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
I have two more chapters of Broken Heroes!!
And to the Bucky fans, (I mean you Freedom) I’m sorry that Yelena is hurting Bucky, but I promise everything will work out in the end
Chapter 6
Bucky walked into the room, where he found Yelena looking through files. She looked stressed and panicked.
“Why w…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@keilah-h @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
I have two more chapters of Broken Heroes
Chapter 6
Bucky walked into the room, where he found Yelena looking through files. She looked stressed and panicked.
“Why won’t you just rest?”
“I can’t, I have to figure out who that girl was,” Yelena stated.
“And all of these people are…?”
“Peop…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
(GRCR you sound like you’re doing a quiet villain laugh XD)
Gus
“No,” Gus said, still slightly breathless, hitching up his overalls. “I’ve never been here before. I was wonderin’ if you ruled the island. You sure look it.”
He felt the little lizard brushing past his ankles in the grass.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
(🧐 I’m not sure why the tag didn’t work… ^^ )
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
(are we saying Gus and Evander have come in full contact? If not… well… heh heh)
Evander
Evander’s ears perked up, and he intently looked at the creature in front of him…
He had never seen anything like it before.
Evander let out a slight laugh. “Well… thanks…. I guess…”
He sat down and waved his tail s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Gus
Gus perked up at the voice, and almost immediately relaxed, his trembling, fleecy body easing to a soft quiver.
He stood up, and faced the giant cat.
The cat’s pelt, streaked with light and shadow, rippled with muscle as it flinched back. But, after a moment, it padded a few steps closer.
“How pretty you are,” Gus breathed.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’m sooo sorry I’m late…
You’re welcome! ☺️
Evander
His eyes locked onto a small lizard-like creature. He stared at it in amusement, and began walking over to it.
A noise somewhere close made him freeze. Despite being a large tiger, he was scared.
Evander looked around. He didn’t like things s…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Project Elites in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Kind of like Minecraft style XD like can take off from everywhere, but it’s easier to aim where’s he going if he’s jumping from something high
-
Lydibug replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Gus
“Are you okay? What did you step on?”
Gus bit down on his hand accidentally, and tried to blink away the sudden tears. They tricked down his chin as he looked down.
The speaker was a strange lizard in the grass beside him.
Gus smiled politely through the tears, and mumbled under his breath. “Quiet, little ‘un. There’s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
(Gus won’t see Skyraptor yet)
Gus
The little fox did not follow. Instead, faint snores made their way to Gus’ ears.
Gus nodded, satisfied, and tripping his way down the edge of the water a ways, until he came to a soggy bank, covered in a thin layer of silt.
It trickled down a small but rocky slope, the source somewhere in t…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Okay thanks
-
Smiley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Any tips?
- Load More
