@keilah-h
Active 15 hours, 13 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7126
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I think it was a therapist…I was like no, please no…..
I don’t remember what we did instead.
lol
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years ago
Hey y’all! I’m leaving for New York City tomorrow morning with my parents. I won’t be getting back till late Thursday evening! Just wanted to let y’all know. 😁 I hope everyone has a fantastic week!!
@freedomwriter76 @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @loopylin @rae @smiley @mineralizedwritings @esther-c…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr @acancello @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @rae @sarafini @anyone else
Yeah….I wasn’t sure if you danced at a masquerade ball…but that makes sense.
I mean, at some parties the boys just sit and talk about stupid stuff and eat food and make dumb jokes and do the macarena….so not everybody would have to have a girl to dance…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@rae @trailblazer @grcr @esther-c @acancello @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings
Does anyone want to write the next RP? I would, but I feel like I RP too much on here, lol and except for @sarafini I wrote the last one haha.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @acancello (i think I got everyone?)
Ottoline
“Hold still!” Kari giggled as Ottoline dramatically dodged the wand of mascara.
“I’m sorry,” Ottoline laughed, “I’m not used to having people touch my face.” Well, that wasn’t entirely true. She had been struck multiple times, but never had her…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings
Okay Y’all
I’ve been throwing around an AU idea and I want to know your guys’ thoughts
Avengers highschool AU!!! basically, it’s if all the Avengers went to high school together (not as siblings, which is what makes it different from Freedom’s fic) mostly because I’m bored and this…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
He hasn’t seen his friend Everest in a long time, and she just showed up in the school, so he’s a little overwhelmed 😂
Ofc! We’d need a reason for them to stick together for a conversation, though. Any ideas?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
She looks really cool!
@keilah-h @esther
I believe when Savannah made this rp she said one character each?
@savannah_grace2009 what’s the verdict?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 3 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
@loopylin @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
Thank you guys! <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
@whalekeeper @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @hybridlore @keilah-h @loopylin @anyone else
WAIT, PICS ARE WORKING!!!
@freedomwriter76 I’ve been waiting to show you this!!
Bucky is kinda hard to draw, but I realized he has such unique facial features, and once you get them right it looks like him. I had a lot of fun with this XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
Yeah it is really fun to write! However, Neveah’s only one of the main characters, so she’s kind of a sub-plot.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
It’s about a woman named Neveah who was kidnapped, along with her baby girl, Hanna. They are separated, and Neveah is imprisoned in a work camp. When she escapes, she is determined to find her daughter, no matter the cost.
-
Euodia started the topic Inktober in the forum Art 3 years ago
Hey everyone!
I’m sure a lot of you have heard of Inktober. I hadn’t until last year when my best friend participated. I decided I wanted to try it out this year. One of the things they want you to do is share your art, so I thought I would do that on here!
Also, if anyone else is doing it or wants to, feel free to post on here too! I know some…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings
I ahve chapter two of the Avengers’ family fic
and I just love this one
Maximoff twins both have their own families, yet still keep in close contact!! it’s perfect
and Pietro and Hannah, I love it!!
Chapter 2
Wanda let out a sigh as she put the last dish in the drainer. She…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @acancello @highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @keilah-h
Here’s another one, my new favorite that I did a couple weeks ago. Pics are finally working again!!!

-
Smiley replied to the topic Project Elites in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
So the website is Artbreeder but if you look on Pinterest and type in digital face claims it will bring up a bunch of options from Artbreeder
I usually try to stay away from AI so that’s why I got the Pinterest route
and thanks, Skylar has ice, Nash has weather (which includes Lighting) Alex is fire, and Evelyn has Telekinesis and…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
(The fact that you kept yourself committed to a whole long chapter book is better than I can do, tbh.)
Ikr!!! XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter @everyone
Hey guys! How are you all doing?
- Load More



Have a good time!
that’s so cool! have fun! and thank you 🙂
@euodia-vision
That’s awesome!! I hope you have a great time!!
Cool! hope you have fun!
Oooh, sounds fun! Hope you have an awesome time!!
Have a great time!!!!!!!!!
@rae @hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @esther-c @smiley
Thanks y’all!! We had a great time!!!