@keilah-h
Active 12 hours, 40 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7126
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you! 🙂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @esther-c @rae @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h (I think that’s everyone
What do you think about this order of the areas?
Jungle
Cavern
Swamp
Mountain
Sky
Ocean
Desert
Tundra
Volcano
Btw, do you think they should just go straight through each area, or would they go back in between some of them? P…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, so yeah, GRCR and Hanako left, so Flaz Lane and Leon are gone. We still have Nahim, Nora, Ellis, Kate, Zahlin, Ottoline, Hugo, Kari, and Snake, ofc (I think that’s everyone?).
We just started the next day. Everyone is in the hall eating breakfast, I think. Fennin will tell ppl what to do afterwards.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I know it’s wonderful XD (plus it’s tom holland making the face, which makes it so much better) XD
-
Smiley replied to the topic My Fanfics in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
I have chapter 2!! (and this one has my favorite couple in it…)
Chapter 2
“The movie made literally no sense,” Pietro stated, he was currently at a restaurant with Hannah. They had just gotten back from the movies where they were playing “classics”.
“It’s supposed to be romantic…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic My Fanfics in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
Chapter 1
Falon kept her pace too a quick walk, running would make her too suspicious. She was paranoid, but that’s what comes when someone tells you you have a target on your back.
Falon crossed another alley, tightening her grip on her bag. Out of t…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, so who is still in this RP?
me, @highscribeofaetherium, @savannah_grace2009, @rae, @acancello, @esther-c, @trailblazer, @keilah-h…anyone else?
-
Smiley replied to the topic My Fanfics in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 11 months ago
girl, you do have a lot of fanfics!
Yeah… I know XD
idk which ones I want though 😭
Yeah I don’t know which one to write XD
I love, love, LOVE that!! Keep it going!
but I’m liking this star wars one…
Okay note to self: keep star wars one going XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
I think we wanted jungle to be the first area, but no one has been assigned it yet. @keilah-h gets to pick one of the remaining ones, but do you think someone else should just make jungle since we need it the fastest? @rae do you want to do it? That might make the most sense, since yours is going to be the last one we do. Then @keilah-h…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@princesachronicle22 thanks XD
@keilah-h It isn’t really a specific one of your characters, but I was thinking of Kad when I drew it, so we can just say it’s him. He’s still one of my favorites.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh wait, ocean/water is also left. So you can pick jungle/vegetation, ocean/water, or cavern/earth.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay. That leaves jungle or cavern for @keilah-h. Does anyone want to do the leftover?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Here’s the final dragon assignments:
@jonas: tundra/ice
@esther-c: desert/sand
@grcr: swamp/gas
@savannah_grace2009: mountain/storm
@rae: volcano/fire
@highscribeofaetherium: sky/wind, ocean/water, or cavern/earth (pick one)
@keilah-h: jungle or one of the two @highscribe doesn’t pick.Sound good?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @acancello @esther-c @rae @freedomwriter76 @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h
WHAT IS GOING ON?? I am confuzzled
can someone give me a recap, lol
Where is Ottoline? What do I need to write her doing?
Sorry, I’ve been really busy with volleyball tournaments and haven’t had time to be on.
Can someone help me XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
We weren’t talking about actually publishing it, just writing it up as a story, and sharing it with the rest of KP.
And yes, @freedomwriter76 has a character in this RP: Alec, who was added shortly before you added Snake.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Of course, he didn’t mention that Hector had nearly killed him in the process. They didn’t need to know that.
lol 😂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You’re also missing @freedomwriter76’s character, Alec, and @keilah-h’s Snake, both of whom were added recently. @grcr and @esther-c have two characters, and I didn’t notice if you got both.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @trailblazer @acancello @esther-c @rae @highscribeofaetherium @hanako @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
Not much has happened since the last recap, but it got really buried, so here is a new one.
Recap
Ottoline: In the corner with Hugo and Nahim.
Lane: At a table somewhere.
Flaz: At a table.
Kari: At a table with Amir and…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic My Fanfics in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 11 months ago
Marvel/Star-Wars crossover
Chapter 1
“Talk,” Wanda ordered as the man entered the room.
“I’m shocked Grievous, when did you start letting the apprentices do the talking?” Pierce snickered. He walked over to Wanda, smiling.
He might have been a bounty hunter, but the force had always been of interest to him.
Pietro walked in…[Read more]
- Load More
