@keilah-h
Active 4 hours, 7 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7126
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, so I never saw the board but girl!! I love that, and I’ve seen similar collages on Pinterest just with other Avengers
Also I have this scene/chapter thing that I wrote based off an idea
same universe as my other Hannah and Pietro ones
“Okay so remind me why I’m here,” Steve asked, leaning against the door…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ellis is experienced in killing dragons. He could seriously beat a normal one on his own (at least a normal one from his world.) With the villains thrown into the mix, though…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h Valid.
Okay, the Reae Dragon and a friend
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I just typed in “green fantasy stone” into my search engine.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
True…But lotr wouldn’t be so fun if Sauron wasn’t so powerful, nor Star Wars if the Empire wasn’t so vast and terrible… IDK
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I ean, if Nahim could shake of Rigere and Angere, he could slay a dragon since he was taught by an expert his entire childhood about them. He’s fought with the, he can fight against them too.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @keilah-h
The stones have no fixed location as long as they don’t go beyond the borders of their realms, unless in the hands of one who has their light(Fennin). I personally imagine the dragons keeping them close to skin as like a scale in the most protected area, or a place the can keep careful watch on it. As far…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I have a villain that isn’t doing anything right now, but he avoids fighting as much as he can and would especially avoid attacking someone like Carrie, unless she were for some reason to attack him first. @rae also could bring in Jeptune, and @highscribeofaetherium has the Shadow, but I can’t think of any others that aren’t alrea…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Probably not 😕
That would probably work, though idk if the stones are in fixed locations or anything like that 🤷♀️
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @esther-c @rae @hybridlore @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @acancello @mineralizedwritings @vinagirl
Okay, I really have been working on this chapter a bunch, and I would like to know you’re guys’ thoughts! I know some of you guys have read this chapter, but I was wondering if you had any…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you so much Esther! I’ve been doubting my writing recently and really comparing myself to others, so it makes me happy you like it. I started writing in present tense as soon as I started writing, so after the initial hurdle (it was hard lol, I kept using said) it’s been pretty natural, because I don’t know how write any other…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, from Nahim’s right elbow down is robotic. I might make it the entire arm.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Awww, Erichhh! 😭
But he sounds like such a cool POV to write from. 👀
I always love reading your writing. 😊 I feel like writing in present tense in becoming more popular now, at least in ya fiction, and I really enjoy it. I tried it once for a short story and failed miserably. 😂 But I might try it in a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok good 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
Lukas ignored Fynn’s joking. What did he know? But Lukas couldn’t keep from silently laughing at himself. He was suddenly being so defensive. And he knew why… Because, well… he really did like Livia, a lot. Like… a lot.
He blushed at his own thoughts. Maybe this was just a temporary feeling. Maybe Liv didn’t fe…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h Lol that’s awesome! It’s always so satisfying when you draw decent hands
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol, I don’t smoke. XD But I didn’t research it either. I just kinda know? From like observation and watching movies probably
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Family dynamics are crazy….
Ikr. I have some cousins who are technically my mom’s cousins, but they are younger than me because they were adopted, despite being a generation above me.
- Load More
