@keilah-h
Active 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Lol yes, I think Sniper and Trevor could definitely be friends. Also the inscription idea sounds good.
A big cabin sounds like a good idea too, maybe it could be at the head of the camp or something.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yes! The awkwardness of finding out this is a couples thing would be hilarious.
@theshadow @princesachronicle22 @rae
Should we have like a big cabin somewhere with food? And maybe games?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Thank you!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
U! S! A! indeed!
(you know, I should draw him wildly waving a flag or something….)
Yes!
I made an Independence Day collage too. (With ducks!)

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Haha thanks… 😅😅
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
You’re all good😂 Thanks for keeping things moving!
I’m back temporarily and then I’m heading out again, but it won’t be too long before I’m back yet again
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @keilah-h
Just because I’m tagging you doesn’t mean I think you’re autistic it just means I know you like psychology and the subject in general 😂
hey guys so I just went to the psychiatrist today and they say I’m symptomatic of autism. Lol, my sis has been saying I have it for awhile now. He said he was surprised I didn’t…[Read more]
-
freedom posted a new activity comment 2 years, 3 months ago
The Chat Chat is being weird for me for some reason 🙄
sooooooo I decided to share this scene here!!!
@esther-c @rae @grcr @theducktator @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @keilah-h @anyone-else-idk-lolllll -
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
Okay. Now I see he is Tech for The Bad Batch, right? (I don’t have any streaming services, and have not seen this show.)
I’ve heard Procreate is a good drawing software. I would use it, except I do not have an iPad. I currently use Clip Studio Paint, but have been looking into Sketchbook Pro recently.
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator @keilah-h @grcr @esther-c @koshka @rae @savannah_grace2009
An aesthetic for one of my future Novels, Still Good 💖
Characters:
Top left=Isabel (Wagner) Schind
Top right=Albert Wagner
Bottom left=Elias Wagner
Bottom right=Alan Williams

-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks!
Yeah, them (and others) still sometimes hold my attention. I have a couple ideas of how I could maybe write this idea one day, but idk. we’ll see 🙂
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae @koshka @keilah-h @theducktator @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-idk-lollll
I found old aesthetics from a (mostly discarded) book idea if anyone wants to see, for fun
😂👀

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h Thank you. I love it too <3
-
Ruth started the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator @theshadow @loopylin @whalekeeper @grcr @keilah-h @freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @otherkppeoplewelcome
So i wrote most of this short story (titled Secret Shame) this morning. I think I might end up turning it into a novella of some kind just because I feel like it is kinda rushed. What are your…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Lol, that’s AMAZING.
- Load More

I AM autistic actually….so hey!! Join the club!
I have never done the letter personality thingy you’re referring to lol.
Nope. I am not an INFJ. I looked up what that means and it really doesn’t fit me.
I have some of those traits but not others (specifiaclly the helping people part)
@keilah-h
XD thanks! Ah, ok. I had to take the test for my psychology class last year and it was really interesting.
Ohhh! Ok makes sense.
I’ve never had a psychology class lol
@mineralizedwritings
Me, pretending to be surprised by this news :0
Honestly, I thought you were already diagnosed lol.
Hehe I struggled with the “do other people say you are” questions too. It’s not like the people I’m with spend their time talking turns describing each other XD
The idea that autistics lack empathy is kinda outdated. Some mi…[Read more]
@loopylin
Lol! 😂 do I act really autistic or something? I never would have guessed I’d be here ten years ago lol. I actually had a friend ask me if I was autistic when I was in the 5th grade because I had a hard time learning to read when I was young (Dyslexia probably) and I was totally offended 😂😂
Y’know what, online might be the only place I…[Read more]
@mineralizedwritings
Eh idk you just have the right vibes. Maybe I just have a fifth sense for that kinda thing, lol.
But didn’t you also say you struggled with a physical thingy? Was it POTS? There have been recent studies showing that that’s often comorbid with autism. Which is weird. Idk I haven’t researched it much.
I think I struggle with…[Read more]
I have autistic vibes. LOL. No but actually, maybe you do have a fifth sense for it. I think when we’re different we notice people like ourselves. Oh, that’s super interesting. I do have POTS, and lot of other physical health problems. I know people don’t like talking about how autism could be linked to physical health issues, but it doesn’t…[Read more]
@mineralizedwritings lol I still do the thing where you stand close to people. Not because I think they’re obligated to talk to me, I just really hope that they will XD I know it’s ineffective and weird, but I don’t know what else to do.
Still don’t ever know what to do with myself after church when everyone is milling about and sociali…[Read more]
@loopylin
XD it feels like it should be effective but it isn’t.
yeah I know the feeling. I used to join the really large youth circles but I’d just end up watching people talk to the popular kids and like everyone else was invested in what they had to say. Now I just leave after church 😂
I’m sorry, that sounds rough. It’s their loss though 🙂