@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
That would be fun XD
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay, sounds good, You are taking a course in animation?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you!
@keilah-h, @stephie, @loopylin, @theshadow
My goal for this week is to write and post Chapter the 7th.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae Awesome! I’ll wait to see if anyone else has an opinion lol, but here are the characters I would be joining with…
@keilah-h @theshadow @theducktator @princesachronicle22 @I-think-that’s-it?
They’re both Lupinari soldiers. Imagine essentially humanoid wolves. They wear silver armor and walk upright on their hind paws. Age is different in…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Are you ready to post a description?
I’m sorry, I’m just excited to draw one of your charries 🙂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Um no. Oh wait, I can’t say that ’cause it’s Monday. 🙁 lol.
Well, It’s Monday! I’m ready!!! Shoot!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @rae @theshadow @theducktator @if-there’s-anyone-else-haha
*awkward cough*
I know this has been going for a bit, but would it be possible to join? If it’s too much to remember, totally fine lol, but I have just one couple. I think @keilah-h is the only one who would know these two (and hybridlore, but I don’t think she’s in…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah I’ll think about doing something like that.
Again, sorry if that scene made you uncomfortable (or anyone else!)! <3
And thanks for reading my stuff!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
That would be awesome!! Currently on my monthly newsletter I’m going through each of my planets and their races one by one, so I’ve been doings something sort of similar to that! Having a book out like that would be really cool haha.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
No no no! You didn’t offend me! I just felt bad for posting it XD
And you’re good I wasn’t upset or offended at all…I just you know, felt bad, and I’m sorry if that scene made you uncomfortable :/
I’m just saying that if I had picked up your fully written, published book and read it through, I might’ve felt a little iffy about the…
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
This is still a serious topic though, I agree with you. I’ve seen darker on this website from a graphic perspective. Not to attack Godly, but she once posted a roleplay with a rather disgusting abuse description. I had to skip over it for my little sisters.
The abuse topic is strange to me. I feel almost numb to it because we’ve talked…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I didn’t mind that new revelation because it was barely mentioned. It goes right over a little kid’s head. And a Pythonos/Payne baby is an interesting challenge.
But I understand @keilah-h because the age at which you learned about these things makes a difference. If a teen writer is new to real-world dark stuff, they like to…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @rae @jonas @loopylin @thearcaneaxiom @savannah_grace2009 @linus-smallprint @theshadow @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @stephie @grcr @esther-c @theloonyone @ava-blue @hybridlore @keilah-h @koshka @livingwoodchronicles @freed_and_redeemed
Ok, I’ve been playing around with the front cover to The Space Between Us. What…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @rae @jonas @loopylin @thearcaneaxiom @savannah_grace2009 @linus-smallprint @theshadow @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @stephie @grcr @esther-c @theloonyone @ava-blue @hybridlore @keilah-h @koshka @livingwoodchronicles @freed_and_redeemed
Jonathan just got himself into a bad situation if anyone is…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
It was really good! I don’t think I have any comments on that one!
As for what @keilah-h has been saying, I can’t say that I agree. Stuff like that happens, and Like I said before it was not graphically mentioned and it has a purpose. As for age ratings….. ugh, that stuff is so stupid now. It’s been so twisted and more…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you! Yeah I would love help doing a good back blurb. Do you have any ideas or info you need?
Yes, I do!! You have to order from my company through mail. I have a link to the order forms if you would like me to send you one. So far I have not put it on Amazon yet, though that’s going to be one of the next…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @whalekeeper Should we bring this back?
And, Keilah, I’d love if you added Mundy! Mayfly would have so much fun using her powers on him.
Question, should I try to add Tenz?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
If you don’t mind me asking, are you over 16??
Ummmmmm
…
…
…
I’m 14 and don’t turn 15 until September…
…
I hope I’m correct in assuming that the book will be 16+ as well because oof……that may be the darkest thing I’ve ever seen on this site……
I don’t think I’m going to have it be 16+, more like 14+ since that’s how ol…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you so much!! I’m glad you enjoyed it! Yeah, I’m dyslexic, and I told my parents that if I found fewer than fifty editing things I’d be okay lol. I’ve read through the book and saw those errors too, but figured it wouldn’t be worth republishing over since it’s not as many as I thought.
I have at least three books planned, but t…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae @keilah-h @theshadow @princesachronicle22
Who all is still back at the cabins? Both of my couples stayed behind.
- Load More
