@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
freedom replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @grcr @whalekeeper @loopylin @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-idk-lol
I realized I hadn’t shared these scenes I wanted to share😂 This is an earlier chapter in Broken Shackles, one of the first 10 chapters…and I just wanted to share it since I just edited…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
I LOVE THEM ALL!! Your art is so good!!! I like Soldier and Medic’s designs the best, but they’re all great!! And your different species are cool too, they all sound interesting.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @theshadow
Silvanis
“So, Trevor… we’re all in the same boat, then. Great. Any ideas of what’s going on?” Naria wrinkled her snout. “Someone who hates us all equally, even though we’ve never met?”
“No,” Silvanis was quick to speak even though the question wasn’t for him. He stood in a state of calm…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Idk…I’ve always been fond of Rex, but my top clone rotates between Heavy, the Bad Batch, Fives, Cody, and Commander Wolff mostly.
Hold on a minute…does Anakin even know what ‘cheese’ is? If someone actually asked him to say cheese would he know what that meant? Or would it be more like *very visible confusion*
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
You got Spy’s perfectly correct. I’m actually astonished.
Woah, no way!! I thought I was waaay off with Spy’s one lol.
Engineer’s is probably actually the furthest. You took “lost” to mean “lost a fight,” but actually this is when Scout and Huntress are first hired and are just kinda hanging around in the desert trying to find where t…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
That’s okay, nice to see you back!! I hope you had a good time!
@kyronthearcanin @rae @theducktator @keilah-h
Trevor
“What are you?” From the clearing before the group, a wolf on it’s hind legs stepped from the foliage. The voice sounded female, and she wore silver armor. She also, Trevor noted, carried a few weapons. “An…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey… so, you said Feather’s armor has pink and gold in the places where the one guy’s are orange… form the picture, it appears that only one shoulder-armor-piece is orange…. is it the same for Feather’s? Or are both pink and gold?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Sorry, for whatever reason my editing software won’t let me crop and the other one isn’t working, so ignore the leftovers of trying to scan in a picture from a notebook.
Also, I wasn’t in the mood to draw hands.

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Thank you! <3
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ll try to post my drawing tomorrow.
-
freedom replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @rae
5 months later, and I have 2 more chapters of this fanfic to share😅😂 With Broken Shackles being the priority, I haven’t worked on fanfics in a while, BUT with Broken Shackles currently pretty much on pause, working on this has also been fun.
So, I present Chapter 6 and 7 of this Fanfiction
c h a p t e r …[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@loopylin @stephie @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @theshadow
Chapter the 9th is ready to read!
The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book I: The Cost
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h Totally understand. I am working on a fanfic rn though👀
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @anyone-else
I am unavailable on August 1st, but other than that, I’m available whenever.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
Aww tysm! As a new worldbuilder this means a lot 💕💕
- Load More

