@keilah-h
Active 8 hours, 58 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7126
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Yeah, that’s understandable. I’m sorry 😢 🤗 But hopefully you have a great time at camp! I’ll continue to pray for you guys!
I’ve been doing pretty good! Just started math again so I can finish my class by next year. So… yeah. 😅
@theducktator Praying!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
I’m going to the BMV to take my learner’s permit test. Please pray that I pass.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
Perfect!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
That worked! I’ll read through it later.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
wait…. did this hot my inbox really late….. or was I on there before it was released?! 😱
I literally just got done commenting and editing chapter 32
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
It just wrapped up, so I should have time now.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
No kidding.
Plus someone crashed me yesterday going into town. Add that to the list. 🙄
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
The link won’t let me on for some reason.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh no, I completely forgot about that! I’m still interested; it just got lost in the last few weeks of school.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I’m so sorry, I have been swamped. I kept trying, but i just haven’t got the time right now.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh yes, an email thread would be best.
Oh, did you see that I have a chapter of the first book out?
I greatly needs your opinion!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
*Screams and dances in a circle*
OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!
I so want Leo to meet Cass now. Those two would get along so well.
and all the world would suffer for it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Sounds good.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
haha… yeah. Uh, it went through some more rewrites. Again.
Okay then, sounds good.
Shall i still tag you, or do you want to just let me know when you’re back on?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @linus-smallprint  @theducktator  @grcr
( @kyronthearcanin    @whalekeeper      @jonas     @power ) Y’all haven’t responded, so I’ll tag you for now, but let me know if you don’t want me to anymore.
Okay all, chapter 1 is out. I’m using Microsoft Word. I think if…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Thanks for asking!!!!
It’s been a rollercoaster. I have some good days, some bad days, some days where I just want to shut everyone out and not talk to anyone XD
And then I have some days that start out good and then end with me sobbing in my bathroom trying to get ready for bed 😭
The Devil also has been trying to attack me with…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ changed their profile picture 1 year, 4 months ago
- Load More
