@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Although, now I’m curious about the note from Felicity.
Oh, whoops. I didn’t realize that I forgot to write out what it said XD
It was just Felicity asking why he didn’t tell her that Brea was here. Not super important lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
So sorry! Being sick constantly is so annoying. I’ll be praying!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Interesting. Are these the rebels?
I have no idea how Jonathan didn’t get shot, but good chapters.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper
NEXT CHAPTERS!!!
23-24!!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
“Do you want me to take him back?”
Imma just say they said yes, but they’re sad about it. don’t know how to rp that in before Fel and Chase show up sorry
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Melissa
“Not really. Maybe a supervillain?” Mel shrugged. “I have this.” She held up her stick. “And my garden shears. You can have the stick if you want. I was pretending it was a sword earlier. It’s a good stick.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Wow I really put myself at the center of this rp didn’t I lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I remember nothing from science class except stressful lectures so sorry if this is inaccurate lol
Lois
Lois shrugged in response to the question. He took off his glasses and replaced them with the safety goggles. Then he squinted down at the instruction sheet for the experiment. The words blurred into incoherent…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I typed an RP forever ago, but I forgot to submit it…*facepalm*
Ayla
Funny? “Elizabethan English is dignified,” I informed Mel. “But I can talk normally too.” She had a flashlight. Smart. “I’m Ayla. Do you have a weapon by any chance? I want a sword but my parents don’t trust me.” I glanced around at the tunnels. “Have you run into…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
My family is sick again. We’ve had close to ten illnesses come through this year already. (I’ve had six I think). We have plans for Friday, and we are all really tired of not being able to go more than two weeks without someone catching something. Prayers would be greatly appreciated.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Rallascant
“Hmm. That’s not a small deal. Not at all. You don’t know what you ask. I must follow only one group of people around wherever they go? How frustratingly dull. How does everyone avoid my net traps? I would have liked that deal much better.”
He fidgeted a moment, wringing his hands and eyeing the bag of coins.
“Human…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I think we maybe need a monster to fight, but I’m nervous that your characters will make quick work of anything I throw at them since they’re such good fighters lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
It’s like rage quitting for readers! 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Lolol.
See, I told you, people throw books across the room. If you had ended it there, definitely a book throwing moment.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
hmm. yeah, I suppose.
Did you see what Abby said at the end of the last chapter? Cracks me up every time I read the comment.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
True.
I don’t know what I expected, but I wasn’t very surprised that the boy fought him. 314 must have been the exception.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Oh that. hehe.
Yeah, well he was a little bit over the edge.
Did you expect the boy to fight him, or to try and run away with him?
- Load More
