@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@koshka   @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper   @power    @hybridlore    @linus-smallprint   @liberty
Upon request I have added boards for the other characters in the book.
RON

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Hmm, I could possibly put some together for them…..
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Oh, I just re-posted Jim’s. lol.
Okay, Jonathan, 314, Michael and Amber…. that should be it for that book.
Yep, that’s it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
*dies laughing*
Okay, that’s really funny.
Oh, I just hadn’t finished it yet at the time…. let me find it really quick and upload it for you. You saw all the others, right? Or should I re-post those?
I love Jim! He’s such a great character. And yes, I think I did like him better than Jonathan at this point.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Awesome, thank you so much!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Thanks! No problem.
Also I’m too engaged by the story and characters to stop and comment on it, so take that as a good sign. Looking forward to seeing where this story will go!
Wow!! Cool!
As of now, what do you think of Jonathan?
And Jim too?
Also preparing for my own vacations starting tomorrow, so I probably w…
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon
That’s interesting. It’s fun learning how other people’s brains work.
Can you picture your family’s faces from different perspectives?
No. I can remember basic stuff like hair and if they wear glasses, of course, but the faces are really hard. At first, I can only remember a picture I drew of my dad once, my mom’s h…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@anyone
Here’s a weird thing I realized while reading the portals story and I need to tell someone. Do you guys actually picture your characters’ faces in your minds while you write them to the point where you could recognize them if you met them irl? Because I have no idea how to do that. I can picture details like facial expressions or…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Do you have any additional feedback after having read the whole thing?
What Sara said about adding in the other siblings a bit more. Most of them I couldn’t name or differentiate. Granted, I can barely keep track of my own siblings. XD
I loved Easton and Autumn! They’re so sweet and loving, and I can totally imagine them as grandparents…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
To be honest I loved them together. Autumn is so sweet and godly and her and Easton’s relationship was so … sweet. (For lack of a better word. 😂) I loved how he was willing to see past her disabilities and treat her like a princess—wheel her chair around, dance for her, carry her on his back, etc. And she was such a wise voice and encou…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
And @hybridlore
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @grcr
Thoughts on Easton and Autumn as a couple and how their personalities go together? I’m doing some character work rn and I’m wondering if those two actually are a good match… like if they would make a good married couple in the future….
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
I need to think about the fear responses.
How long would your character survive the zombie apocalypse?
I’m tempted to say they’d all be fine since they don’t seem to have much in the way of brains…XD
Ryla would try to feed them baked goods instead of brains and would die.
Ardon would probably die trying to protect Ryla, but if he…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Well, that was fast!!! I am so glad that you liked it!!! Woah! Favorites list!??! That’s saying something when I know the kind of things you read!!
Well thanks so much for skimming it! I’ll take a look at the comments. May email you a few things after I do! Yes, I have a playlist. I’ll email that too.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Honestly! You two need this published!
The funniest thing is, you are writing a LotR fanfic but in a way that no one would actually say, “Oh, it’s fanfic!” It’s a complete twist of the rules! Quite brilliant really.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
also, if you would let me know on KP how far you get each day that would be great so I can look over the comments. Word doesn’t tell me what comments are new and it will save me having to weed through them all. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
- Load More

