@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
Wow, it looks great! But this seems like a sad character or a villain. 😢
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper Should I wait for Hugo?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I kinda wanna start a fight with Felicity. Either that or start the next class. Kinda miss the twins.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I can ask a lawyer I know, but I’m pretty sure this isn’t his area of expertise…
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@hybridlore @theducktator @shadow
Thank you ladies sooo much for the feedback!! It makes me even more excited to dive into the third draft! <33
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
They are all in a 50s ish red Cadillac with fins, so they’re pretty crammed. Ryla brings lots of cookies, and spends most of the trip looking out the window. Her grandfather drives. Celarent is in love with the car and keeps begging to drive it, but Ryla’s grandfather won’t let him. Iolyn is reading a thick book in the back. Letty is climbing on…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I have a very vivid imagination, to the point that I don’t ever want my books made into a movie, because the characters wouldn’t look like I imagined them. I have this problem with other books made into movies too. Characters are more vivid in my mind than real people.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Yeah that makes sense with your photographic memory.
My memory sucks. Wanna trade?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
They look great!! Jason’s is so funny. I like the “better idiots” quote and the one about hiding the parts. 😂😂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Your drawing is soft and sweet, i love it!
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 2 months ago
#AdoptRiker
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
you really should. I love the style.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I’ve always been able to clearly picture mine.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
I’m glad you like them. Help you picture the characters a bit more?
Who’s is your favorite. (I would guess Ron, but maybe not)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
- Load More



