@keilah-h
Active 11 hours, 38 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Lois
The ride to the royal academy was silent, save for the squeaking of the carriage wheels and crunching of gravel on the road. There were no sounds of hooves, because the carriage was ink animated, and drove itself. Lois couldn’t remember the last time he’d ridden in a real horse drawn carriage. He sighed and leaned his head next…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Sorry for not posting all day. I was busy installing a sprinkler system. I’ll get to it in a bit if the moody website lets me.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I just saw a page where Loopy described a servant as having ‘mouse like features’ and I took it to mean a literal mouse girl 😭 that gave me a good laugh
Yeah I was laughing at that earlier, too. XD
Is he going to have a moment where his hair splits and we see his eyes for the first time while he’s saying a epic line?
lol maybe…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
that looks great! I’m excited for this
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 1 year ago
Can’t believe it’s almost fall 😭 time flies and apparently I’m 20 now crazy
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 1 year ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Jake looks mysterious… y’know how some animes have that one guy who’s eyes are covered by his hair so you can never tell what he’s thinking? Reminds me of that. Is he going to have a moment where his hair splits and we see his eyes for the first time while he’s saying a epic line? That trope makes me cringe a little but I still love…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’ve been reading the rp since you guys brought it back to the top of the page and it’s so weird seeing my old writing, I haven’t thought about Kaine in a long time lol. I just saw a page where Loopy described a servant as having ‘mouse like features’ and I took it to mean a literal mouse girl 😭 that gave me a good laugh
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Here’s an updated drawing of JackÂ

-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I wasn’t able to access anything for most of the day either
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
The first part of my post got cut off:(
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’m going to keep the same characters, but I want to change some things about them since it’s been so long.
First off, I’m gonna make Dante a human for this au so he fits the vibe better. He will still have his fireproof and seeing-in-the-dark abilities, but other than that he’s completely human. He has light brown skin and looks part hispanic, a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago
The Tolkien vs. Lewis one lol!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago
I have returneth to KP with a gift for specifically @ellette-giselle but a lot of you would relate XD

-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year ago
My character playlists are getting a bit out of hand. Dante’s playlist is now more than 3 hours long…

-
Ellette Giselle posted an update 1 year ago
Hey Kefa.
First off, I want to say that I am truly sorry for what happened with the thing and the phone call. But, as one of the only adults on here, and the only constant adult, I do feel the need to bring up a few things. Mainly this. KP is not the appropriate platform for you to be talking about this. I know that you have…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year ago
@the-lost-journal I’m praying! Whaley had good advice. Please talk to your parents about it, and know that it’s not your fault that this happened. I’m sorry. ❤️
- Load More

