@keilah-h
Active 9 hours, 18 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Hey hey!! I was so excited to see your username pop up in my notifs! 🤗 It’s so good to hear from you again!! <33
Ahhh, yesss, I’m doing The Next C. S. Lewis training too!! I’m so excited! Writing hasn’t been the greatest for me right now, so I’m hoping that will get me out of my rut and give me the motivation I need to start…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Just wanted to make sure I said something so y’all know I’m alive😂🫶🏻
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @theducktator @esther-c @whalekeeper @anyone-else-I-missed-sorry-oops
*slowly shuffles in*
Welp it’s been a while 😅🫶🏻
I have been *DEEP* in the trenches of life, school, and writing, and tbh I needed a bit of a break from here. I still don’t plan on being here a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 11 months, 3 weeks ago
thx, might have to check it out.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 3 weeks ago
this looks managable. I like KP better, but I think I’m biased. lol. Anyhow, it looks like it could def. be a good option.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
I believe I agree with everything you said here on this. I hope it didn’t seem like I was saying that Israel was just supposed to follow the physical law. And even in the law itself, we can see the spiritual side of it as well (Deuteronomy 6:5).
perfect.
okay then, those books fit the category.
i will check them out. i…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Finishing with almost twice the assigned word count and no space for the Bank drama…oops.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper Farewell
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Taking a break. Restarting at :45
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Sprinting on the same paper at :00. At Jackson’s inauguration, an unruly mob entered the White House, breaking china and spilling drinks. Jackson escaped through a window, and the mob was lured outside with liquor.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
What’s all this? You planning on telling me you have a newsletter? XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Pausing with 823 words…this was supposed to be a 1000 word essay and I’m only half done…if that.
At Jackson’s funeral, his parrot swore so bad he had to be taken out.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Starting at :35 to write a research paper on Andrew Jackson. He once received a 4 foot in diameter wheel of cheddar cheese which sat around the White House for two years because no one knew what to do with it. Eventually, he held a reception, and approximately 10,000 people came by to eat cheese. The White House smelled like cheese for weeks.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Count me in! I think you have my email?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
@people I’ll write something for this and the labyrinth later tonight or tomorrow after church
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
@whalekeeper Cursed ideas are fun. I like it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
lol. Two giant sized cents I guess. XD
No prob. Sometimes just writing things like this out in conversation helps me to get it all organized in my mind personally, and I also found it interesting to read your thoughts,
I may have to say, now that you’ve explained it, that I lean slightly more toward Covanentalism… but maybe…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
ACK! KP decided not to notify me.
Okay interesting! I may have to re-read those scenes you mentioned a little closer about children inheriting their parents faith, which I don’t believe.
I always liked the last one best because of Angus’ capture. (typical me) still that whole section had some of the BEST lines! Especially…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 4 weeks ago
good grief. I can’t get over the glasses on that wolf! It’s gonna kill me! XD
- Load More

