@keilah-h
Active 6 days, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months ago
*gasp* THE FIRST ONE!!! 😱
and yes, the second one is something that sometimes happens for me. Hard to keep track of what sets some characters off when others are fine…. 🙃
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Yup. Regret. There it is.
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
I’m going to regret this probably. This is not the kind of thing I usually write, but I wrote it earlier in November, after laying motionless in the grass in the backyard for like an hour. It turned out kinda alright. Idk
Skyfall
Lying in the grass, I look up to the plain space between us and the rest of the universe. A view of nothing which…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
I dare you to change your pfp to one of these

-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@rae I didn’t even know you could make a name that long
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
Gabriel nodded, backing closer to the door, before spinning around, tumbling inside with Lucy and shutting the hatch, darkness enveloping them as the crow’s talons scraped against the rough metal, their screeches of frustration cutting through the fog outside.
Inside, the air was stale but strangely w…[Read more]
-
Ruth's profile was updated 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
From: Flax, 21st Palace avenue Guest unit #5
To: Brea
Hi Brea, I’m most sorry for my late reply, I considered sending this letter and changed my mind many times as I wasn’t sure you wanted one in the first place. Well, I’ve always wanted a penpal so at most maybe this can make your brother pleased. Feel free to let me know if you…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Why did you choose to write about your main character? in the forum Topic of the Week 10 months ago

Ryla became the first MC for my current WIP because I was fiddling around with some tiny ducks and arranged them into a scene in which they were in a circle surrounding one laying on a flat rock, and another wearing an eraser cap on his head about to kill her with a tack. I immediately wanted to know what was going through the mind of the poor…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Yes, I do every year, except this year because my Mom made canned cranberry sauce…hence why I didn’t eat it because it wasn’t the recipe I like.
I don’t eat it on anything, just straight cranberry sauce.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Why did you choose to write about your main character? in the forum Topic of the Week 10 months ago
In Guardian Angels
my beloved flopNahim, in his earliest form, was a broken soldier finding healing. At first he was just another character, but eventually, as I got older and hit troubles in my life, I began to morph him into something that resembled some of my thoughts and feelings. He became almost a way of self-expression over the years, b…[Read more] -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
I haven’t been watching it, but I think after the book they managed to revive him. He’s my favorite character and I don’t want him permanently dead. 🙁
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
All hail the best Thanksgiving food! I assume your family makes the sauce?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon
Awesome! I’ll put Celarent and Ryla in tomorrow. Should I just pick teams for them?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@anyonewaitingformetoroleplay
I might ghost you for a couple days because reasons. Sorry in advance. I won’t be gone forever.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
To: Mellissa Thompson, my secret hideout, the In Between place
From: Angelita, 4647 Flambert Lane, Dingyville, Maryland, The United States
Dear Mel,
That pool sounds scary. What is an inbetween place? How do you get to one? Were there frogs at that weird indoor pool? Frogs are way less gross than boys. FROGS don’t leave their u…[Read more]
- Load More

