@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 6 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
That sounds really nice. Relaxed Christmases with all the family and not too much travel are my favorite.
Ooh can I see a picture of the little Hornet? That sounds like a perfect gift. Also, Christmas tamales sound wonderful. I want to do that some year.
My Christmas was surprisingly good. A few days before,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Ours was pretty good! It was just my family, so pretty quiet. In the morning we opened gifts and made cinnamon rolls, and later we were able to make a fun dinner with green bean casserole and lentil shepherd’s pie, two things we had never made before! Me and my mom and my sister spent a lot of the time in the evening cooking, and we w…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@elishavet-elroi @whalekeeper
That sounds like a lot of fun!!
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 9 months, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
How was everyone’s Christmas? I don’t quite have the energy back to be active in roleplays yet, but I would really love to chat with yall.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Happy new year, everyone <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Dude I almost teared up for a minute there, dOn’T DO THAT
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@elishavet-elroi
Sounds good!
That is so exciting! I’ll be praying!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Oh, awesome! What countries are you guys going to? (If you can say.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
That is so funny… 😂😂 I’ve never thought of so many ways to view croissants!
Fun! What kind of trip are you guys taking?
Any of that sounds great!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
that croissant thing was amazing!!! Laughing so hard. 😄
memes and drawings are always great!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. I think I’ll rp for Gabriel now because it makes sense, but if Keilah has a problem, we’ll set up an order.
Sound good? Let us know your thoughts! 🙂
Gabriel Mai
“Shh. I saw something,” he whispered. His ribs mildly ached from her sharp elbow, but if he had been suddenly grabbed he…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Should we have an order in which we rp, or just go whenever it makes sense to go?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel shivered, watching Lucy with a faint smile. As he watched her, he finally saw the first bit of tiny wildlife since arriving in the labyrinth, a small brown frog. The creature blinked it buggy eyes, sitting in a small puddle. It was facing him, small and silent. A crack of thunder rippled through the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
My brother after a round of fisticuffs *with British scorn* “I don’t trade hits, I sell mine.”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Oh, that’s right, I think I saw that you said you celebrate Christmas for twelve days? That is pretty crazy! (And fun 😝)
That sounds like a lot of fun! When was your actual birthday? (Happy late birthday! 🥳)
We just had a cold front come in too! Yesterday was in the seventies and today we have a low of 28. No snow though, sadly. &…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
We’re still Christmassing!!!!!!! And we’re all tired. XD My grandparents are coming tomorrow, so that’s exciting! We’re finally working on shopping for sibling presents. We always have a separate day for them in part because there’s so many and we may as well spread presents out across multiple days, and because Mom never has time to…[Read more]
- Load More
