@keilah-h
Active 6 hours, 26 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Just so you know, there’s an 85% percent chance I will not be participating in this art challenge. My art mood has kinda dilapidated.
If I don’t post anything before August 20th, don’t bother to wait up.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I agree with Whaley…I need to step away too.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I guess Natalie’s not good at stabbing?😂 And since he’s a real person, my mom wouldn’t let me kill him.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Here’s a scene from the end of Chapter 1:
The ducks flew off to meet the rebellion. First they dropped glitter bombs, before flying down. The rebels fled at the onslaught of glitter, all except for The Dope, who attacked Natalie. However, she was ready for him. She flew just out of his reach, darting down and stabbing…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I’ve been very busy the past few weeks. Sorry it took me so long to show up here. *hands you spinach ice cream* Anyway, I started your story, and I’m really enjoying it!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I knew it.
I KNEW IT!!!
I knew they were the faithful the minute I met Martha and Eric I knew it! I honestly did!
Hmm, I like Stripe. He’s going to be an interesting character.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh please forgive me if it’s anything unkind that I said! If it truly is just a preference in writing then that’s okay. I just hope I didn’t offend you!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Not sure why you are apologizing here. Your ideas are welcome.
Maybe the fact that you are the first person to say that to me has something to do with it…… I normally get told to let other people be the authors of their own stories and stick to mine.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
You know you’re a writer when you hear a particularly beautiful line in a song and think about it for hours.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Is there a goal fulfilled within this first book? I’ve read and watched many series of media, and the ones that make the best impression have an end goal for the entire series and goals for each book/episode.
Yes, of course there is. I wouldn’t write a book without an end goal.
If you have studied story structure that deeply, you sho…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper
Someone is having a hard time staying off until Christmas. lolololololol 😀
You might need to try outlining books based on a plot structure…like the Three Act Structure, because it hooks your readers more and you can kind of sense them pushing toward a goal.
Hmmm, well, I have to disagree. I will NEVER start a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
HOW DO YOU DO THAT?!??!?!
Wow it’s like you can read my mind lol!
Anyways….
I totally agree with what Whaley said.
The time jumps just take away so much from the story (even at the beginning where Aaron and Turin were working together) and it makes me lose interest. You do great at describing outside of the…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
I used to be addicted to soap, but I’m clean now.
-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I’ve made it a point in the past year or so to make eye contact when I’m listening to someone, but sometimes I start thinking of ways I’d describe their eyes in a book and stop paying attention to what they’re actually saying. 🫣😂
XD I used to trace people’s faces with different colors and try to figure out the dimensions of their face. L…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone else
Guys do you want to read a really awkward scene
Btw I have had some social interaction almost this bad bc this is how my brain works XD I hope it pains you deeply
***
Tauren meanders around the side of the dance floor, watching as Lesli takes her turn with somebody…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Guys we should bring this back XD XD XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
ISN’T THAT CRAZY?!?!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
SARA ACTUALLY WROTE FOR ONCE IN HER LIFE
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Bwahahaha you guys aren’t going to believe what just happened
- Load More

Hehehe.