@keilah-h
Active 5 hours, 43 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Our Last Hope sounds really cool!!! Yeah, why is it that the darker plots are more intriguing? lol. (Well, I know why they are to me, but no need to branch off on random topics.)
Thank you! I don’t work on it really often but it’s kinda my pride and joy as far as projects go XD
Hey, branching off is what we do here. I’ll listen…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Hmm, I would say it isn’t the book’s fault ever. I mean, you chose what to put before your eyes, and that was your doing. The book didn’t open up, shove itself in for face, and force your brain to read the words.
This is what I mean. This is the unfortunate problem with easily sway-able people; to put the blame on C.S. Lewis…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Hmm, I would say it isn’t the book’s fault ever. I mean, you chose what to put before your eyes, and that was your doing. The book didn’t open up, shove itself in for face, and force your brain to read the words.
This is what I mean. This is the unfortunate problem with easily sway-able people; to put the blame on C.S. Lewis is ridiculous.…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
The narrator is a guy. He is the real Linus Smallprint. He may mention a ‘Justin’ at some point. If you ever see that, he is referring to me.
Oh my goodness, that is so funny, and creative! Whata twist! lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Hey! That’s awesome!! Great job!
My book update is that I’m now in the formatting process of my next book!!!!! I’m hoping to have the proof copy by no later then next week!!!!! I’m pretty excited! (In case you didn’t notice.) lol.
Ooo Rea, that sounds pretty cool! I’ve really enjoyed the stuff you post, so I’m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
You and me both girl XD isn’t the point of writing to do something different?
Yesss! Atoh is my priority but I really enjoy my other one.
Yeah, it’s rough. Well, maybe I can help you see another perspective on your mom. I know her chronic illness is different than mine, but depression is common to a lot of chronic illnesses.
One…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
I agree with you about Harry Potter. Another thing is that the characters weren’t exactly learning magic. They were learning how to use their abilities. Magic is genetic, not a way to get into the occult or a fantasy equivalent.
Probably have him explain the difference between these and other books with magic, t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
WOAH, THAT WAS LONGER THAN INTENDED. sORRY, GOT CARRIED AWAY
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
AHHHH! C’MON! yOU RARELY SHARE ANY OF YOUR WRITING!!!!!!!!!
I can’t wait! I’m so excited my palms are sweating! cONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Um, I guess I’ll update you…
I got to 50k words, eleven days after I wanted to…Mixed feelings.
I started a new short story about Tomoko Tadashi Tama (I think that’s what his…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper That’s always the best feeling😆 Super excited for you, girl!! ✨✨ And it being an unconventional one is the best 😜
Uhhh, not too many updates tbh😅 Besides Broken Shackles now being in the editing process, nothing much new🤷🏻♀️ Honestly prob gonna take a short break from editing bc as much as I love them, I need a break from Leon and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Awww yess I made you melt! Or well, Tauren probably did XD
Thanks girl! -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @theshadow @esther-c @freed_and_redeemed @grcr
I might add someone else later, but for now I’m just doing one.
Ayla (I haven’t given her a last name yet)
Age:Â 15
Species: Human
Appearance: Ayla is 5′ 7”, with pale skin, thick wavy dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and high cheekbones. She is slender, and typically…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
That sounds really cool! Yeah, I think I tend to plot the most for the climax and not do as much for the rest. XD
I feel like a ending that depends on the rest of the story is the best. Anyone can make a generic ending, but having one like that makes it more special.
Y’know it doesn’t feel too alien even though it’s really…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Really?? That’s so cool! I can’t imagine how that must feel.
I’ve been thinking about my secondary project (Our last Hope) for a bit now and I’ve almost completely gotten the beginning figured out. I’m actually finding that writing a tight plot is easier than a loose slice of life style (My story with Tauren). There are distinct…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
*Takes spinach ice cream, tries it* Ugh! Why did I suggest anyone should try this?
Um yeah!!! Why on earth did you do that!!
Nearly made me gag.
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@grcr @keilah-h @theshadow @theducktator @esther-c
I suggested doing this RP again and then disappeared off the face of the earth🤪 sorry about that y’all
I honestly need to start trying to practice writing characters other than Leon/Riker, buuut I also need to write Leon/Riker 3rd book timeline as well…hmmmmmmm…I may still have to stick with…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you! I’m so glad you like it!
I’ll keep the 23rd in mind.Well thank you so much for the help that you did give me! I’ll miss you!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
I’ve been roaming through an AU idea where Alpha is actually a villain. I’ll post my finding when I’m done.
- Load More

@rae
EEEE I love it. And you talking about your AU reminded me of my AU idea where Riker is a villain👀
I’m glad you like it.
Strange, until recently, people didn’t really pay much attention to what i do over here and now suddenly people compliment my art and get excited over my writing…did i improve that greatly and not even know it?
Anyways, it doesn’t really matter.
Up for a chat? How have you been doin’ lately? And how has Leon and Riker been?