@keilah-h
Active 6 days, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @rae @theshadow @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin
Natalie
This was a couples thing? There had to be a mistake. Natalie looked at Bob. His look of horror mirrored the look she felt etched on to her face.
“Her Majesty is the last duck I would ever date,” said Bob firmly.
Surely she wasn’t that bad. Natalie glared at him. “You’r…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Well, I’m not sure this will be too helpful for you, but hopefully you get something from it.
It’s my personal opinion that our stories grow with our character. I don’t like to assume what other people’s lives have been. Just because somebody comes across one way doesn’t mean their life has been easy or hard, or in the middle.
Most…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Before I pose my question, I just want to let everyone know that this isn’t a forum topic to discuss if preachiness should exist at all in our stories or how we should present God and the Gospel through our stories. I’m simply asking what I’ll write below and don’t want to have any debates on here. Thanks guys. 🙂
I’ve recently been finding m…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. But I didn’t want to ignore what was said. I felt it was better to point out, instead of ignoring it. I’ve had conversations with multiple people from different backgrounds, and we tend to leave with more perspective than when we came. That was part of my intention, but I guess many people don’t have the…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
You don’t have to answer anything I said…we can be done lol
I swear I wasn’t trying to argue…
Sara just gets confused and carried away sometimes so I’m sorry :/
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, I know.
That’s why I think we’re kind of done XD XD I did NOT mean for this to get blown up like this…
-
MineralizedWritings and
Keilah H. are now friends 2 years, 1 month ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
👀👀
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
WHOA WHOA WHOA I DID NOT MEAN TO START A FIGHT.
Yeah that’s what I’m feeling too…XD I feel like actually horrible :/
but it’s Ellette’s story, and she can do whatever she wants.
I second that.
I wasn’t attacking your story or telling you you should change it…I just wanted to discuss this a little bit because I love…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m not in any way trying to get you to believe how I believe! You don’t have to accept anything we’re saying…and I’m sorry if I made you feel that way. I think me and Whaley just like talking about stuff like this and we just saw this as an interesting topic to discuss.
It’s okay if you want to end it and I’m not going to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
I was going to post a joke about sodium, but then I thought, “Na.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
look you two. I do not believe the way you do, and that’s not going to change.
I think this needs to end.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Whether or not the marriage lasts, it’s important to have a healthy relationship with your partner. If the marriage lasts but it is a bad relationship, I would say it was a bad decision to get married.
Yes! I feel the same way!
It is possible to have a healthy marriage at a young age. You can do it. It is just hard to have a good o…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
well I’ve read a TON of books about Christian marriages and Biblical courtship/dating and I have never read that! Plus, I have witnessed a TON of beautiful marriages that started very young and have gone on for years!
Okay. I’m sorry if I’ve offended you! I’m just telling you my perspective.
I’m not saying that ALL young m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok thanks! I’l do my best!
Jonathan Ledger
Age:42
Personality:
Jonathan has seen a lot in his life, but he hides it well behind his smile. His past is messy and it’s his motivation for helping other people. He just wants to see people in need get the life they deserve. He has a bright smile when he’s happy, but otherwise…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
the movie one are the only ones I could think of off the top of my head. I don’t have access to my laptop because we’re traveling so I couldn’t look at the composers of the non movie soundtracks.
I’ll probably read the chapter next week when we get home. Really looking forward to it!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
well I’ve read a TON of books about Christian marriages and Biblical courtship/dating and I have never read that! Plus, I have witnessed a TON of beautiful marriages that started very young and have gone on for years!
look. Marriage is permanent. I don’t know why you keep saying it doesn’t last when you start young. I don’t…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I’ll do a character after Min. 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Can I give the next description?
- Load More
