@keilah-h
Active 5 days, 23 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER and
Keilah H. are now friends 2 years ago -
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*grabs a tissue and dabs eyes* beautiful just beautiful
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
Girlie you are just going through it 😭😭😭😭😭 I’m so sorry, I’ll be praying <333
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*rushes into the Kingdom of Pen*
@ellette-giselle @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @koshka @smiley @rae @savannah_grace2009 @loopylin @anyone-else-I’m-missing-idk
*drops possible snippet of a possible scene for Leon/Riker’s 3rd book and disappears back into the shadows*
His kids could, and would, continue to grow up.
Life would fly by like a…
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Yup. It sure is.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years ago
@keilah-h Crocodile Dundee is free on YouTube rn. It has a little bit of language and stuff but much better than more modern movies usually do.
I watched it with Cgecko and all I could think about was how it was totally up your alley!-
lol
welp, you found the inspiration for Sniper haha (at least according to the game developers)
I’ve seen bits and pieces of it, thanks to my dad.It’s where this famous scene came from, right? (a.k.a. The Video That Finally Made Me Commit To Doing Blender Animations)
-
yeah now you know how deep my obsession goes.
one combination of a video game character I may or may not have a severe crush on and a classic movie got me learning animation and that could easily get me a job.
my life is strange.
-
funny how I’m willing to admit my darkest secret over a screen to a person I’ve never met but right now my parents are barely aware the character exists.
-
Yeah, I get that. XD.
My parents don’t know too much either.XD, yeah, that scene is one of the best. I honestly like it better in the live action though.
-
Well of course cause it’s the original. Plus that animator was doing it for fun and practice rather than actually recreating the scene haha
but yeah, the things we don’t tell our families lol. I’m glad I’m not the only one.
-
-
-
-
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
So basically they are just stationary objects to be tripped over.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
They’re still there. I just don’t have any ideas rn XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
You can skip my turn
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
sorry idk what I’m doing with the girls. I’m running out of ways to initiate interaction. :/
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
No prob. Like I said to Koshka, I have a weird weakened schedule, and I often forget others don’t.
-
Ellette Giselle and
Koshka are now friends 2 years ago -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
“What are radio oracles? Sure, we have family devotions, and Service every week, but I like to talk to Ehyeh and read His Word by myself too. I love those parts the most.” She smiled.
Alpha
Alpha pulled the robot from his pocket, handing it back to Violet. His heart rate had risen as she explained what Gage already knew, and…[Read more]
- Load More

