@keilah-h
Active 5 days, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle oof
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Is he? Thank you. I tried hard to make him so.
It’s going to be so sad when I kill him in the book. -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
XD oh my goodness Rory is adorable lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
sorry I haven’t been on here much lately
Dante
“Sounds fun. I’m in.” Dante shook the boy’s outstretched hand. “Though I’ve seen a lot of exciting things. You’d have to try pretty hard to beat it.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper these are amazing thank you XD
I guess I should finally rp for Dante now…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
Maybe.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
This is Joseph when He’s grown up.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
freedom posted an update 2 years ago
❤️🤍💙Steve Rogers is the best Avenger. Fight me❤️🤍💙
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Rory jumped and spun, aiming a blow at Hunter with his fist. He pulled up just in time and froze. “Hey Hunter.” He quickly opened his fist and made a waving motion with his hand. “Hi Hunter. Hello Hunter. Hey Hunter… Hi.” Rory shoved his hands in his pockets. He could feel his ears burning and he really,…[Read more]
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
By the way, does anyone have any advice on writing things happening during a conversation? I need more things than ‘character1 looked at/glanced at/stared at/turned to/anything else involving looking at character2′.
Do they fidget or have any nervous habits?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Hmm, I like it!
Let’s see. How about nothing to do with the characters. Mention what’s going on around them. Someone shouted something, pans clattered, wind picked up, a bird chirped, children giggled. Etc. That might help.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Okay, now I’m starting to believe that sign.
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@theducktator LOLLLLLL the potato quote is from the LOTR movies XD
@everyone
These memes are too funny🤣🤣🤣🤣
@ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h
I think he’d be a fan of regular chocolate chip, tbh
and Rae….
I’M TRYING TO NOT SPOIL THE 2ND BOOK AS MUCH AS I DID THE 1ST!!!! XP
plus, idk what I’d share…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
I literally saw this on my way home from work. I could not restrain myself. Sorry Linus.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Yay! The tag worked!
I am curious what this hat looks like. Is this one of those flat hats, with a brim that goes over the eyes?
I’m not sure. This is what it looks like:

Is this the first time you have left Aaron’s perspective?
Yessssss………. but I was thinking about doing it in the next section and wanted to do it m…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Haha!!! I have No idea what you are talking about. It’s not like I’m driving and my dad says, “Turn left” so I hold up my hands just to make sure which way is left………………..
- Load More

