@keilah-h
Active 5 days, 13 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*sees Freedom posted a scene* * gets so excited makes characters think I might be finally completely cracking*
Awwwwww Leon!
I really want to give Riker a hug rn.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
You not in mood to rp?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
In case anyone’s concerned, I was discussing writing when I said the above quote.I come bearing quotes.
“I identify as supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.”-kid at co-op
Little sister: *holds up word card* “What does this say?”
Mom: “Grape”
Little sister: “Like Alexander the Grape?”
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Welp… turns out my characters are going to Italy!!!
I had a totally different plot planned for this story, but after some brainstorming, I’ve come up with a plot that is ten times better!! The only problem is… I’ve never been to Italy…. I’ve been doing some research on customs and culture, but there’s nothing like hearing firsthand experience. H…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I think the last RP was page 448?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I think it’s your turn to RP in here?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
I dunno. I just don’t really have any accounts.
Can you delete the Reedsy link? Is it free?
Yup. I do want to think about things before I answer, so I will be taking some time. I also will need to make School assignments, preparing a Sunday School lesson, and work a priority. If I have time, I may start going through…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Yeah kp for three years I don’t think you have one we haven’t seen XD Except maybe you’re fantasy characters. I can’t really remember what Fin looks like too well anyways so It’s ok. If everyone else is on board then who cares lol
Btw I love the new pfp XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
I kinda don’t mind that you know all of that from that little end part. But would you as a reader rather not know it?
She may eventually join KP.
AWESOME!! You’ll have to introduce her to me when/if she does. That has to be soooo fun having a sibling who also writes!
Firstly, do you have a Google or Microsoft account?
Uh,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Fair 😂😂 I just don’t like yogurt 🤪
Also, I know braces hurt, but in the end it will be worth it!! I had braces for two years, but when I got them off, Â my smile looked so much better!
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yogurt?? 😖
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint  @keilah-h
Okay, here are the questions I had.
Where the characters believable?
Did they have good, individual personalities, or were they clones?
What would you say was the message of the story?
What would you say my world view was?
Was there anything that seemed unbelievable or forced?
Is there anything that you w…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint  @keilah-h
Okay, here are the questions I had.
Where the characters believable?
Did they have good, individual personalities, or were they clones?
What would you say was the message of the story?
What would you say my world view was?
Was there anything that seemed unbelievable or forced?
Is there anything that you w…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Okay, scrap what I said about the covers. I 100% got off of KP and went hunting for someone to design the covers for me. I have a friend who does digital art and cover designs, and I called her up yesterday. She said she’d do it. Sooooo, you can forget about that other cover. We are getting the real one! I am doing the cover…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years ago
Pants have six legs less than a squid
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@everyone @freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint
I feel like maybe we should have freedom post a pic of Fun because some of us here have seen his face claims and some haven’t, which is kinda unfair? Anyone else have thoughts?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
FIN!!! I’m screaming with joy!!!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
yay!! I’m glad you want to read more!!
question: what do you think of the Seven year jump forward ending?were you sad Aaron died?
I love how that soldier–Adrian, I think?–wants to learn more about Aaron’s beliefs after he saw how brave he was before dying.
yes!! That was one of my favorite parts. Aaron’s last prayer was that God would…[Read more]
- Load More

lol what????
but it makes total sense
Why does this sound like something my characters would say?
It’s from the Veggietales pants song. XD
Haha that show had the best humor 😂